Killjoys 4-5, pic - 4 - 1000 px.jpg

Killjoys 4-5, pic - 5 - 1000 px.jpg

Killjoys 4-5, pic - 8 - 1000 px.jpg

Killjoys 4-5, pic - 9 - 1000 px.jpg

Killjoys 4-5, pic - 10 - 1000 px.jpg

Killjoys 4-5, pic - 12 - 1000 px.jpg

Killjoys 4-5, pic - 15 - 1000 px.jpg

Simple blurb:  :)

With D'av's newborn son's life on the line, the trio takes desperate measures to save him.

Fun spoilerish blurb:  :D

Spoiler

Promotional photos from www.farfarawaysite.com. :)
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,252 posts

Posted 19 August 2018 - 07:11 PM

Watching this episode I realized that we are half way through the season and it doesn't feel like the plot has been advanced all that much. It has been a slower paced season compared to season 3. It feels like all the adventures the characters have been on would probably fit into a week or so.

I was really hoping they wouldn't age the baby up but they did. He is now about 14. I do wonder what exactly the Lady needs him for.

The green spider inside Pip finally made its move. I do hope the team manages to remove it safely from Pip. He is too good of a character to waste.

You know that Pree is going to rain hellfire down on the people who took his man. I almost feel sorry for them, but then realize that they are Hullen and baby snatchers.

That was quite a lot of Hullen ships fleeing at the end of the episode. That's not going to end well.

It seems that Khlyen hid the real identity of the assassin in Dutch's mind, and that is the clue he wanted her to get from Johnny. It will be interesting to see how that could be important and help them stop the Lady.

The conversation between Lucy and the human AI was hilarious. They were a comedy dream team. "I'm entering your back door right now." lol.

Johnny and Delle Seyah actually have something to bond over, both being former Hullen. A little weird.
"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Killjoys, Killjoys: Season 4

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users