• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Elara

Elara

Feel the silence of the moonlight.

• Watchdog
  • 2,897 posts

Posted 26 August 2018 - 04:04 PM

John McCain apparently concerned himself with *"Dr." Kelli Ward's campaign kick-off (wonder how she determined it was the "kick-off", since she had already begun). I can just picture him, not concerned for his family, not thinking how the end was near, possibly not even quite coherent, but even through the pain, he was obsessed with sabotaging her campaign kick-off. Or his family in his name, also not concerned with his final days, not concerned with the loss to come, but obsessed with making sure all the news was about him stopping treatment.
I can just see them all, giddy and laughing in their triumph. Cheering when his death took the rest of the media attention from her campaign. John McCain and his family couldn't have timed it any better. :sarcasm:

https://twitter.com/...488611981680640

That was from a "staffer", which of course Ward agreed. Then Ward decided to delete the original post, then post some incoherent rambling. (these people just don't seem to understand that deleting something on a site like facebook, will not make it go away.)

More on it, here: https://www.washingt...m=.5eeea077478d

Or search Kelli Ward.

* I just cannot call her a doctor when she says something so lacking in compassion. The first thing a doctor should have, besides medical knowledge, is compassion.
El
~ blue crystal glows, the dark side unseen, sparkles in scant light, from sun to planet, to me in between ~

I want a job in HRC's "shadow" cabinet. Good pay, really easy hours, lots of time off. Can't go wrong.

"You have a fair and valid point here. I've pointed out, numerous times, that the Left's or Democrats always cry "Racist" whenever someone disagrees with them. I failed to realize that the Right or Republicans do the same thing with "Liberal"." ~ LotS

#2 yadda yadda

yadda yadda
  • Islander
  • 1,496 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 04:43 PM

She is a vile, pathetic, excuse for a human being. I'd say she has a shot to be in 45's administration except I don't think he'd accept a narcissism equal to his own. Too bad she's too old (in Fox years) to be a blonde bimbo on Fox, because she's got that harsh, brittle, sort of vampiric look to her that goes over so well there.. Maybe if Jeanine Pirro becomes Secretary of Caged Minor Detainment, Ward could slide into her spot in the lineup.

Edited by yadda yadda, 31 August 2018 - 04:44 PM.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users