• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 12,658 posts

Posted 02 September 2018 - 04:26 PM

June helps when Al's health deteriorates; Morgan searches for friends lost in the storm.

Uh oh.  Not another casualty already, I hope.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 12,658 posts

Posted 03 September 2018 - 04:00 PM

One thing we can say about this new iteration of Fear The Walking Dead is that it's introduced a nice variety of interesting characters. In this episode, we got to see how much those tapes really mean to Al.  Even before the Zombie Apocalypse, she was obsessed with journalism-- then when civilization collapsed, it became her way of saving the world.

Morgan's new friends crack me up-- it's like he's become the straight man to his own version of the Three Stooges. Sibling truckers gone bad, then gone good again, and a mellowed-out microbrewer.  You're not likely to see characters like that on regular Walking Dead.  "Mo Mo."  :lol:

I was surprised that we didn't really see much of the new sinister woman in this one-- it was just kind of the teaser for what's to come.  Mentally ill?  Definitely.  Villain?  Probably.  More interesting than just another tin Hitler?  Oh, yeah.  I wonder if any of our regulars will fall victim to her before she's defeated.  And I wonder if Morgan will be able to talk her down or if he'll have to kill her.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 M.E.

M.E.
  • Islander
  • 7,950 posts

Posted 03 September 2018 - 05:17 PM

It was interesting and I just realized that "Al" is the actress who played the part of of the daughter in the "Taken" movies. lol

Then I watch a preview of season 9's WD.  Lenny, gave a small interview in it.  I don't think, I say *think* because It's just a guess but, I don't think he'll be going back to Alexandria any time soon.

That woman is going to ruin everything,  I just know it.  Did she put that contaminated water bottle back in the box or take it with her?  Do you think she's been doing that to all the boxes?  I'm wondering because maybe that's why Al got sick in the first place.

Yeah, the "twins" are pretty funny. :lol:

#4 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 12,658 posts

Posted 04 September 2018 - 04:53 PM

View PostM.E., on 03 September 2018 - 05:17 PM, said:

It was interesting and I just realized that "Al" is the actress who played the part of of the daughter in the "Taken" movies. lol  
She was also the airhead blonde on the first couple of seasons of Lost. She's not even recognizable in this part.

Then I watch a preview of season 9's WD.  Lenny, gave a small interview in it.  I don't think, I say *think* because It's just a guess but, I don't think he'll be going back to Alexandria any time soon.  
Nope. He's basically got his own show now.  He's the new star.

That woman is going to ruin everything,  I just know it.  Did she put that contaminated water bottle back in the box or take it with her?  Do you think she's been doing that to all the boxes?  I'm wondering because maybe that's why Al got sick in the first place.  
That's a good point. Al's sickness seemed to come out of nowhere and go nowhere, but it makes sense as foreshadowing the Crazy Woman's plans.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users