Killjoys 4-7, pic - 11 - 1000 px.jpg

Killjoys 4-7, pic - 12 - 1000 px.jpg

Killjoys 4-7, pic - 15 - 1000 px.jpg

Killjoys 4-7, pic - 16 - 1000 px.jpg

Killjoys 4-7, pic - 17 - 1000 px.jpg

Killjoys 4-7, pic - 18 - 1000 px.jpg

Killjoys 4-7, pic - 19 - 1000 px.jpg

Simple blurb:  :)

With D'av and Jaq on the run, Dutch and John hunt the answer to Khlyen's memory clue.

Funny blurb:  :D

FRIDAY, AUGUST 31
KILLJOYS "O Mother, Where Art Thou?" -10/9c

With D'avin having left, Dutch and John are left to follow the hidden pulsar in Khlyen's mysterious story that leads them to discover an unexpected past - including the origins of the assassin.

Read more: Listings - KILLJOYS on SYFY | TheFutonCritic.com http://www.thefutonc.../#ixzz5Q9UOO2Ll

Sorry this thread is a few days late.  :look:

SFG

Promotional photos from www.farfarawaysite.com. :)

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 04 September 2018 - 06:50 PM.

"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 Niko

Niko
  • Watchdog
  • 2,252 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 05:54 PM

Should've seen that coming that the mystery-woman was Aneela's mother - the flashbacks to her and Khlyen were very sweet, and I liked getting a little more context for Khlyen and Aneela's background - that they had a life and family outside of the Hullen business.

Turin's little de-Hullenized friend is adorable, too, with the "learning how to human".

Other than that, this didn't have much in the way of actiony momentum... more of an episode for connecting some dots and getting things lined up to start moving toward end of season, with Dutch getting ahold of Khlyen's secret sause, and Pree/Turin's "discovery" of the Lady's approach to creating a non-frozen source of Green.

Looking forward to visiting the Jaqobi boys' homeworld next episode.

(Oh, and this is from the previous episode, but I LOL'd pretty hard when D'avin was all disappointed that Jaq's original name didn't have any apostrophes in it.  And loved the kid choosing Jaq for his own name.)

Edited by Niko, 05 September 2018 - 05:55 PM.

- Whatsoever you do to the least of my people, that you do unto me.    (Matthew 25:40)

- Do not let kindness and truth leave you; Bind them around your neck, Write them on the tablet of your heart.  (Proverbs 3:3)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Killjoys, Killjoys: Season 4

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users