• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 12,658 posts

Posted 09 September 2018 - 04:54 PM

Strand and John are marooned; Luciana aids a man in need; The group's efforts to help a stranger puts everyone in danger.

At last we find out what happened to Strand, John, and Luci.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 12,658 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 05:47 PM

Aw, Lucy found the guy who was leaving the boxes and was able to comfort him in his last moments with one of Beer Guy's beers.  I love it when story threads all come together like that.  It's just a shame that we only met the truck driver when he was going to die-- Morgan was really devoted to the idea of finding him.

Poor John. He's desperate to find Laura, but he's trapped by a man-eating alligator on an island with a drunken and grumpy Strand. And the flood waters might never recede with the levee down.  Maybe eating all that rotten Zombie flesh will make the alligator get sick and die.

One cool thing about Fear The Walking Dead is that it has a better sense of humor than Regular Walking Dead.  I loved it when the Truck Lady pulled a knife on Morgan-- he convinced her pretty quickly of the error of her ways.  And poor Strand going head over heels down the hill in the SUV when he got dragged in by the Zombie when he tried to grab the booze.  :lol:

And the Crazy Zombie Woman has caught up with the truck. And she's knows how to use Al's heavy artillery. That was quite a cliffhanger.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users