Getting an "Insecure Connection" warning for Exisle? No worry

Details in this thread

So, Who's taking what (2018/2019 Season)?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,490 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 10:33 AM

Given that the new season is coming out in dribs and drabs from September through December (eek!) who’s taking what?

Wed - Sept 12:  10pm American Horror Story: Apocalypse (FX)

Mon – Sept 24:  9pm Magnum P.I. (CBS)

Thu – Sept 27:  8pm  The Good Place (NBC);
Thu -- Sept 27:  9:30pm  Murphy Brown (CBS)

Sun – Sept 30:  8:30pm  God Friended Me (CBS)

Fri – Oct 5:  9pm  Van Helsing (SYFY)

Sun – Oct 7:  ???  Doctor Who (BBC America);
Sun -- Oct 7:  9pm  The Walking Dead (AMC)

Tue – Oct 9:  8pm  The Flash (CW);
Tue -- Oct 9:  9pm  Black Lightning (CW)

Thu – Oct 11:  8pm  Supernatural (CW)

Sun – Oct 14:  8pm  Supergirl (CW);
Sun -- Oct 14:  9pm Charmed (CW)

Mon – Oct 15:  8pm  Arrow (CW)

Tue – Oct 16:  10pm  The Rookie (w/ Nathan Fillion) (ABC)

Mon – Oct 22:  9pm Legends of Tomorrow (CW)

Thu – Oct 25:  9pm Legacies (CW)

Most of the shows I’m interested in are slated for Mid-Season Premiers.

Still, I’ll claim Black Lightning.

/s/

Gloriosus
The G-man Himself

Edited by G-man, 11 September 2018 - 01:38 PM.

Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me take what comes with a smile, without loss of courage.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
Let me do right to all, and wrong no man.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

#2 Niko

Niko
  • Watchdog
  • 2,252 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 12:52 PM

A few other dates that are on my radar:

Tues - September 25 - The Gifted Season 2
Fri - October 12 - Titans (DC Universe Streaming... anyone subscribing to this?)
Sun - October 14 - Charmed

I think The Gifted and The Good Place are the only shows I'm actively looking forward to for Fall  (I'm also eager for the return of Murphy Brown, but that'll probably only keep my interest for a few episodes.)   Most of the others are things I'll be watching from inertia or mild curiosity.

View PostG-man, on 11 September 2018 - 10:33 AM, said:

Tue – Oct 16:  10pm  The Rookie (w/ Nathan Fillion) (ABC)
(And honorable mention for Melissa O'Neil from Dark Matter :) )
- Whatsoever you do to the least of my people, that you do unto me.    (Matthew 25:40)

- Do not let kindness and truth leave you; Bind them around your neck, Write them on the tablet of your heart.  (Proverbs 3:3)

#3 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 12,422 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 05:44 PM

^^  Good for her.  I hope all the Dark Matter people are getting work. That was a good cast.

As for me, I'll keep up with Walking Dead, of course, as well as Z Nation, which begins next week. The only other shows on the list that interest me are Doctor Who and Supernatural and Farscape has dibs on those.  I'll have to look around to see what else might be premiering soon.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#4 FarscapeOne

FarscapeOne
  • Islander
  • 3,679 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 05:49 PM

As well as AMERICAN HORROR STORY and STAR TREK:  DISCOVERY.  :)

Looking forward to each returning.

#5 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,029 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 06:58 AM

I'll take my usual three: Supergirl, The Flash, and Arrow.

I think doing one thread for The Good Place would work. The show is highly serialized so one thread could lead to better conversations, IMO.

I think one thread for Murphy Brown would work as well. I don't see it generating much conversation but I do plan on watching it. I loved the original back in the day so hopefully the new show is just as good.

Looking forward to The Gifted season 2 as well. It looks crazy good.
"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

#6 Cardie

Cardie

I'm a very *good* tailor

• Administrator
  • 22,587 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 11:40 PM

I'll do Manifest, premiering on NBC Sept. 24. It may have an SF premise although I suspect the miraculous disappearance/reappearance of this airplane will have more to do with God than with aliens.
Nothing succeeds like excess.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users