Killjoys 4-9, pic - 7 - 1000 px.jpg

Killjoys 4-9, pic - 11 - 1000 px.jpg

Killjoys 4-9, pic - 12 - 1000 px.jpg

Killjoys 4-9, pic - 13 - 1000 px.jpg

Killjoys 4-9, pic - 14 - 1000 px.jpg

Killjoys 4-9, pic - 17 - 1000 px.jpg

FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 14
KILLJOYS "The Kids Are Alright" - 10/9c

Team Awesome Force sneak onto the RAC to rescue Westerly's stolen children. Zeph and Pip grow closer.

Read more: Listings - KILLJOYS on SYFY | TheFutonCritic.com http://www.thefutonc.../#ixzz5RIg1W4WB

Promotional photos from www.farfarawaysite.com. :)

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 18 September 2018 - 11:42 AM.

"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 4,952 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 04:10 PM

Second to last episode of the season.

:warning: Spoilers:

~

~

I know this show has a history of killing off lovable characters near the end of the season, (I still miss Alvis) but damn! :shocked:  That was an extremely random and abrupt end for Weej!  :cry:

And I knew Pip's days were numbered, but I still hoped they would find a way to save him.  :cry:  At least he got a nice goodbye scene.  :(

SFG

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 16 September 2018 - 05:09 PM.

"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#3 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

• Islander
  • 4,952 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 04:31 PM

Although, I am glad for the fact in the title! :D  At least The Kids Are Alright!!!  :)

SFG

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#4 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

• Islander
  • 4,952 posts

Posted 18 September 2018 - 11:43 AM

Pictures are up.  :cool:

SFG

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#5 QueenTiye

QueenTiye

Behavior is not reproducible over multiple trials.

• Islander
  • 24,300 posts

Posted 18 September 2018 - 11:33 PM

I was sorry to see Weej go.  I liked his character a lot- I thought there was some fun to be had with the "Data-esque" character.

QT

Een Draght Mackt Maght

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Killjoys, Killjoys: Season 4

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users