Legends of Tomorrow 4-2, pic - 3 - 1000 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 4-2, pic - 4 - 1000 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 4-2, pic - 5 - 1000 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 4-2, pic - 6 - 1000 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 4-2, pic - 7 - 1000 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 4-2, pic - 8 - 1000 px.jpg

MONDAY, OCTOBER 29

DC'S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW
"Witch Hunt" - (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, DL) (HDTV)

NOT YOUR TYPICAL FAIRY GODMOTHER - When the magical Time Seismograph goes off, the team finds themselves headed to the Salem witch trials. Sara (Caity Lotz) notices that Zari (Tala Ashe) is taking this case personally when she promises to save a mom, who is being accused of being a witch. However, the team quickly learns that there is a magical creature in the town creating problems they hadn't been expecting. Meanwhile, Nate (Nick Zano) and Ava (Jes Macallan) work together to try to keep their Time Bureau funding by proving to them that magic exists. Matt Ryan, Dominic Purcell and Brandon Routh also star. Kevin Mock directed the episode written by Keto Shimizu & Matthew Maala (#402). Original airdate 10/29/2018.

Read more: Listings - DC'S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW on The CW | TheFutonCritic.com http://www.thefutonc.../#ixzz5VLNm1GDT

Did Ray get turned into a pig?  Tell me Ray got turned into a pig.  :lol:

SFG

Promotional photos from www.farfarawaysite.com. :)
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 Christopher

Christopher
  • Demigod
  • 32,884 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 01:36 PM

Looks like Constantine's thing is going to be a refusal to change his trademark look no matter where they go in history. Not unlike another British time traveler I could mention, and I don't mean Rip Hunter...
"You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right." -- xkcd

"The first man to raise a fist is the man who's run out of ideas." -- "H. G. Wells," Time After Time

Written Worlds -- My homepage and blog
Facebook Author Page

#3 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 4,965 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 02:57 PM

^ LOL!  :lol:  Looks like!  :hehe:

SFG

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 29 October 2018 - 02:58 PM.

"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#4 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

• Islander
  • 4,965 posts

Posted 11 November 2018 - 04:55 PM

Oops, I thought I had commented!  :look:

Evil disney fairy godmother!  Too funny!  :howling: (And who else noticed when she said "dearie"! :lol: )

And they seem to get the silliest when the monster gets sent through the portal to hell:  "Bippity Boppity ... aaaahhhh.....!!!"  :laughtears:

Who else spotted the “Beebo Blocks” tablet game on the Waverider, LOL!  :hehe:

SFG

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#5 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

• Islander
  • 4,965 posts

Posted 11 November 2018 - 04:55 PM

View PostChristopher, on 29 October 2018 - 01:36 PM, said:

Looks like Constantine's thing is going to be a refusal to change his trademark look no matter where they go in history. Not unlike another British time traveler I could mention, and I don't mean Rip Hunter...

Yep indeed: "No silly costumes!"  :lol:

SFG

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DCs Legends of Tomorrow, DCs Legends of Tomorrow: S4

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users