Legends of Tomorrow 4-3, pic - 5 - 1000 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 4-3, pic - 6 - 1000 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 4-3, pic - 7 - 1000 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 4-3, pic - 8 - 1000 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 4-3, pic - 9 - 1000 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 4-3, pic - 10 - 1000 px.jpg

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 5

DC'S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW
"Dancing Queen" - (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

LONG LIVE THE CORGI - When the Legends discover a fugitive is hiding in 1970's London, they realize he is part of a gang that is targeting the British Monarchy. Trying to stop the gang, they realize someone from the Legends must infiltrate them. Surprising everyone, Ray (Brandon Routh) is the one to gain their trust after he is put through a series of tests with help from Sara (Caity Lotz) and Rory (Dominic Purcell). Meanwhile, Gary (guest star Adam Tsekhman) shows Nate (Nick Zano) the ropes at the Time Bureau, but it turns out to be anything other than an ordinary day at the office. Maisie Richardson-Sellers, Matt Ryan and Jes Macallan also star. Kristin Windell directed the episode written by James Eagan & Morgan Faust (#403). Original airdate 11/5/2018.

Read more: Listings - DC'S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW on The CW | TheFutonCritic.com http://www.thefutonc.../#ixzz5W1jfXs00

Promotional photos from www.farfarawaysite.com. :)

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 05 November 2018 - 07:10 PM.

"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 4,888 posts

Posted 11 November 2018 - 05:02 PM

The actress playing the main girl, Charlie, was very familiar, but it took me a while to realize she was Rani from the Sara Jane Adventures!  :cool:

So I wonder how long they will keep 'not Amaya' around?

Still plenty of silliness here.  The punk hair on the corgi was funny.  :lol:

Nate and Gary do seem to make a good pair, and I guess we will be seeing more of the Time Burreau's day to day work.  "Little office of Horrors" LOL! :howling:

SFG
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DCs Legends of Tomorrow, DCs Legends of Tomorrow: S4

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users