Legends of Tomorrow 4-3, pic - 5 - 1000 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 4-3, pic - 6 - 1000 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 4-3, pic - 7 - 1000 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 4-3, pic - 8 - 1000 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 4-3, pic - 9 - 1000 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 4-3, pic - 10 - 1000 px.jpg

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 5

DC'S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW
"Dancing Queen" - (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

LONG LIVE THE CORGI - When the Legends discover a fugitive is hiding in 1970's London, they realize he is part of a gang that is targeting the British Monarchy. Trying to stop the gang, they realize someone from the Legends must infiltrate them. Surprising everyone, Ray (Brandon Routh) is the one to gain their trust after he is put through a series of tests with help from Sara (Caity Lotz) and Rory (Dominic Purcell). Meanwhile, Gary (guest star Adam Tsekhman) shows Nate (Nick Zano) the ropes at the Time Bureau, but it turns out to be anything other than an ordinary day at the office. Maisie Richardson-Sellers, Matt Ryan and Jes Macallan also star. Kristin Windell directed the episode written by James Eagan & Morgan Faust (#403). Original airdate 11/5/2018.

Read more: Listings - DC'S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW on The CW | TheFutonCritic.com http://www.thefutonc.../#ixzz5W1jfXs00

Promotional photos from www.farfarawaysite.com. :)

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 05 November 2018 - 07:10 PM.

"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 4,940 posts

Posted 11 November 2018 - 05:02 PM

The actress playing the main girl, Charlie, was very familiar, but it took me a while to realize she was Rani from the Sara Jane Adventures!  :cool:

So I wonder how long they will keep 'not Amaya' around?

Still plenty of silliness here.  The punk hair on the corgi was funny.  :lol:

Nate and Gary do seem to make a good pair, and I guess we will be seeing more of the Time Burreau's day to day work.  "Little office of Horrors" LOL! :howling:

SFG
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#3 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,115 posts

Posted 09 December 2018 - 07:01 PM

Awww, Constantine went to visit his mom.  And tried to save her from his dad, in a rather blunt manner that didn't work out too well. This was both amusing and touching-- especially when you consider that Constantine was basically planning to kill himself to save his mom from a bad life.

It raises more questions about how time works, though.  How come time allows a Woodstock Massacre, yet Constantine can't kick his old man in the junk? What's the difference?

Anyway, I found the whole satire of the Punk scene amusing-- it was a couple of years after that when I started encountering Punk myself, so it was very familiar. Many times did I have to shout, "I can't hear you over this awful music."  The attack of the Audreysaurus was pretty funny, too, although I'm pretty sure there were no such plants ever on Earth.  Was it supposed to be a magical creature or do they just play fast and loose with prehistory?
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#4 Christopher

Christopher
  • Demigod
  • 32,825 posts

Posted 09 December 2018 - 07:10 PM

View PostRJDiogenes, on 09 December 2018 - 07:01 PM, said:

It raises more questions about how time works, though.  How come time allows a Woodstock Massacre, yet Constantine can't kick his old man in the junk? What's the difference?

You can change someone else's history, but if you try to change your own history or erase yourself from existence, it's a logical contradiction (because if you erase yourself, there was nobody there to erase yourself, so you weren't erased, etc.), so it doesn't work. At least, that's the idea. In the Arrowverse, temporal physics pretty much works in whatever way is convenient -- or funny -- that week.

The attack of the Audreysaurus was pretty funny, too, although I'm pretty sure there were no such plants ever on Earth.  Was it supposed to be a magical creature or do they just play fast and loose with prehistory?

Yes, the plant was the magical signature they went back to look for; they just didn't realize it until it went Audrey on them. (Recall that Gary said the signature disappeared from the past right after they returned, i.e. when Gary brought his "souvenir" back to the present.)
"You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right." -- xkcd

"The first man to raise a fist is the man who's run out of ideas." -- "H. G. Wells," Time After Time

Written Worlds -- My homepage and blog
Facebook Author Page

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DCs Legends of Tomorrow, DCs Legends of Tomorrow: S4

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users