SUPERNATURAL - S14, E6 - "OPTIMISM"...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 FarscapeOne

FarscapeOne
  • Islander
  • 3,831 posts

Posted 16 November 2018 - 08:10 AM

Sam and Charlie team up to get to the bottom of a string of random disappearances; Jack believes that he has found a case and convinces Dean to partner with him on the hunt.

#2 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 4,940 posts

Posted 16 November 2018 - 01:09 PM

Charlie!!!  :D

SFG
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#3 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,115 posts

Posted 16 November 2018 - 06:59 PM

Well, Alt-Charlie, which is almost as good.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#4 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,115 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 07:10 PM

I loved Zombie Archie.  :D  

This was a silly, but very good, episode, and I think what surprised me most was that there were two entirely separate plots that never came together-- I kept expecting them to be connected somehow.  The Fly Monster story was kind of odd and sad,  especially when the procession of Fly Monsters came to collect the body of their dead friend.  Apparently there are some  monsters that are not generally evil and just kind of keep to themselves, which is an interesting concept.

I got a big kick out of the cute and innocent-looking small-town girl who is really a serial-killing Necromancer. I'm glad she survived to become Jack's stalker.  That looks like it's going to be fun.  I wonder if she will somehow be the one to save him from whatever disease he's got.  :D

Also, it's interesting how the last two episodes have pointed out that nuBobby and nuCharlie are not oldBobby and oldCharlie.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users