Getting an "Insecure Connection" warning for Exisle? No worry

Details in this thread

SUPERNATURAL - S14, E7 - "UNHUMAN NATURE"...

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 FarscapeOne

FarscapeOne
  • Islander
  • 3,868 posts

Posted 29 November 2018 - 04:00 PM

Sam and Castiel track down a Shaman, who may be able to help a friend. Nick continues to spiral down a dark path as he looks for answers surrounding the deaths of his wife and son. Jack turns to Dean for help enjoying the human experience.

#2 FarscapeOne

FarscapeOne
  • Islander
  • 3,868 posts

Posted 29 November 2018 - 05:28 PM

If I remember the promo for the episode correctly, Jack was driving Baby.  There can be no higher compliment by Dean than that.

#3 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,412 posts

Posted 29 November 2018 - 06:58 PM

Either that or Dean is going to be pissed when he finds out.  :laughtears:
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#4 FarscapeOne

FarscapeOne
  • Islander
  • 3,868 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 09:29 AM

Dean let Jack drive Baby. There is no greater compliment or gift. I am not ashamed to say I shed a single man tear when that happened.

And what is with the shaky Dean vision? Remnants of Michael? Or is he hiding in Dean? Given he is an archangel from another universe, he may be able to hide despite Castiel scanning Dean.

And Nick praying Lucifer back to life... that seems a little too convenient. Maybe this is possible due to his power up from Jack's grace. I got a definite TERMINATOR vibe from that scene.

A scenario entered my mind, though it is likely not to happen. What if Jack gets someone pregnant? Does the child become even more pwerful than Jack? A junior nephilim?

Looks like some setup has occured here. I am interested in seeing what they have planned.

#5 M.E.

M.E.
  • Islander
  • 8,032 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 08:08 PM

I don't understand why Jack didn't get better.  He was given arch angel grace.  I thought that was exactly what he needed, why did't it work?

#6 FarscapeOne

FarscapeOne
  • Islander
  • 3,868 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 10:54 PM

I think that since his nature, half archangel and half human, each gene is trying to fight the other, or in this case the eliminating each other.  All that adding the archangel grace did was just fuel the inner fight.  Using the spell in conjunction with the grace was needed, but I guess it wasn't the right spell.  Sergei was shooting in the dark, after all... I don't think there's any lore that covers this.

#7 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,412 posts

Posted 02 December 2018 - 05:57 PM

What surprised me with this episode was that Lucifer is coming back so soon and with so little buildup-- unless this some sort of red herring and that wasn't really Lucifer coming out of the tar pit.  Is that what it looks like when you return from the Big Empty?  We never actually saw Cass make the transition.  And how is it that Nick was able to pray Lucifer back?  Cass had to first be awakened by Jack's greater-than-ordinary powers and then argue with the Watchman, or whoever that was.

And Nick turned out to be just a violent serial killer because of all the time he spent with Lucifer. He had some bad feelings about murdering people and sent that girl away before he could kill her.  I thought for sure that he was the killer of his family and that it was his psychotic nature that made him a good fit for Lucy, but it was just a cop possessed by a demon. Abraxas, was it?

But I suspect that something is up with Sergei. It doesn't seem likely that his alleged attempt to cure Jack was just a "failed experiment."  But we'll see, I suppose. Maybe Rowena will figure out what was wrong with the spell and correct it.  In the meantime, it was kind of cool to see Dean and Jack just hanging out, eating fast food, fishing, and hitting the highway-- with Jack behind the wheel.  "It's kind of like I'm you."  "No, you're not."  :D

And with Cass, Jack, and Nick in the same episode we had no budget for extra Hunters, so the Bunker was deserted again.  :D
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users