Legends of Tomorrow 4-8, pic - 6 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 4-8, pic - 7 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 4-8, pic - 8 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 4-8, pic - 9 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 4-8, pic - 10 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 4-8, pic - 12 - 1500 px.jpg

MONDAY, DECEMBER 10

DC'S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW
"Legends of To-Meow-Meow" - (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, DLV) (HDTV)

IT'S THE RIGHT THING TO DO - After Constantine (Matt Ryan) breaks the cardinal Legend rule, you can't change the past, he, along with Charlie (Maisie Richardson-Sellers) and Zari (Tala Ashe) try to deal with the ramifications without telling the rest of the Legends. Even though Zari encourages them to just fix the problem, Constantine and Charlie are determined to find another way, but only continue to make things worse.

Caity Lotz, Brandon Routh, Dominic Purcell, Nick Zano, Ramona Young and Jes Macallan also star. Ben Bray directed the episode written by James Eagan & Ray Utarnachitt (#408). Original airdate 12/10/2018.

Read more: Listings - DC'S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW on The CW | TheFutonCritic.com http://www.thefutonc.../#ixzz5ZDfxMVdK

Promotional photos from www.farfarawaysite.com. :)
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 4,935 posts

Posted 09 December 2018 - 04:04 PM

For those who don't know, this week is the crossover for several of the other Arrowverse shows.  Unlike previous years, this crossover does NOT include the Legends.

So, instead of being left out, The Legends of Tomorrow decided to do a crossover anyway ... all by themselves!!  :lol:  Yep, this week they are crossing over with different versions of THEMSELVES!!!  :howling:

They kind of blew up their own reality last week, so, here goes the insanity!!!!  :insanosmile: :spew:

SFG
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#3 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

• Islander
  • 4,935 posts

Posted 09 December 2018 - 04:29 PM

OMG I just saw the promo!!  (I often don't see the promo's as I don't watch live.)

:spew: :spew: :spew: :spew: :spew: :spew:

Spoilers, obviously, but ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!

Also, this on twitter:

Screen Shot 2018-12-09 at 4.26.38 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-12-09 at 4.26.46 PM.png

SFG :howling:

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#4 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 12,914 posts

Posted 09 December 2018 - 06:36 PM

Hmm. Charlie's Angels, Muppets, and an exploding unicorn.  :D
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#5 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

• Islander
  • 4,935 posts

Posted 09 December 2018 - 06:38 PM

^ Are you gonna watch ep 4x03 before it disappears though?  :angelnot:

SFG

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#6 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 12,914 posts

Posted 09 December 2018 - 07:27 PM

Yep, already done.  I posted in the correct thread this time.  :D
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#7 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,535 posts

Posted 16 December 2018 - 02:25 PM

Well, OK, this was a fun primer on the timey-wimey aspects of Legends, and a valuable example for why breaking time is a bad idea.

Albeit, the whole over the top renditions of our gang in "Custodians of Chronology", "Sirens of Space-Time", and "Puppets of Tomorrow" were played for laughs without much by way of an explanation for why they were behaving that way.  

In retrospect, I am surprised that they didn't do a "Challengers of the Unknown" gag to complement the others.

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself

Edited by G-man, 17 December 2018 - 12:57 PM.

Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me take what comes with a smile, without loss of courage.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
Let me do right to all, and wrong no man.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

#8 Niko

Niko
  • Watchdog
  • 2,282 posts

Posted 17 December 2018 - 08:59 AM

This was really fun!  Loved the opening credits and their spoofs of the three different genres were spot on.  I also LOL'd pretty hard at the reference to the crossover and Nate being all "Nah, we pass."  :)

And, we have our big bad for the back half of the season.
- Whatsoever you do to the least of my people, that you do unto me.    (Matthew 25:40)

- Do not let kindness and truth leave you; Bind them around your neck, Write them on the tablet of your heart.  (Proverbs 3:3)

#9 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 12,914 posts

Posted 26 December 2018 - 06:56 PM

Yeah, that was a fun exploration of alternate worlds, although I found it hard to believe that the Legends would go off the rails like that and become such hard-asses. It would have made more sense if they visited parallel universes, rather than timelines that diverged so recently, but this show obviously doesn't take things too seriously.  :lol:

So now the timeline has been restored, but:  The Evil Muppet is still around, although locked up, the Geico Caveman is on the loose, Mona is lying on the ground somewhere bleeding to death, and Constantine's old boyfriend has returned from Hell seeking vengeance. Did I forget anything?

#10 Christopher

Christopher
  • Demigod
  • 32,802 posts

Posted 26 December 2018 - 08:08 PM

View PostRJDiogenes, on 26 December 2018 - 06:56 PM, said:

and Constantine's old boyfriend has returned from Hell seeking vengeance.

I suspect it's more than Neron has possessed Desmond's body in order to get back at Constantine, but that's just my impression.
"You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right." -- xkcd

"The first man to raise a fist is the man who's run out of ideas." -- "H. G. Wells," Time After Time

Written Worlds -- My homepage and blog
Facebook Author Page

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DCs Legends of Tomorrow, DCs Legends of Tomorrow: S4

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users