Merry Christmas, Ex Isle!!!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,567 posts

Posted 25 December 2018 - 09:40 AM

I just wanted to drop a quick note here to wish everyone a safe and merry Christmas.

Here's hoping that you and yours are well.

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself
Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me take what comes with a smile, without loss of courage.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
Let me do right to all, and wrong no man.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

#2 Mary Rose

Mary Rose

Charlie's Asthmatic Angel

• 22,331 posts

Posted 25 December 2018 - 11:44 AM

Right back at you.
Mary Rose, Official Missionary for the Church of Beka angst.  Please join us for worship at the EI fanfic board.  Jill-- on what my name badge should say.
Proud Andromeda and Forever Knight fanfic writer
    Posted Image           Posted Image           Posted Image
Proud parent of thriving Beka and Tracy muses
Posted Image

#3 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,418 posts

Posted 25 December 2018 - 08:45 PM

Merry Christmas, Ex Islers!  :happy:

I hope everyone had a happy and healthy holiday with friends and family. And, of course, presents up the yin yang.  :lol:
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#4 D.Rabbit

D.Rabbit

Me and all my shadows.

• Islander
  • 6,145 posts

Posted 25 December 2018 - 10:05 PM

Thanks G-man.
Good day here with friends.
Just the right amount of snow on the 24th for the romantics so that the tow trucks and snowplows got the day off too.
7 verses I know you're there behind the veil.

#5 Niko

Niko
  • Watchdog
  • 2,307 posts

Posted 25 December 2018 - 10:39 PM

I'm late noticing this, but Merry Christmas, all. :)
- Whatsoever you do to the least of my people, that you do unto me.    (Matthew 25:40)

- Do not let kindness and truth leave you; Bind them around your neck, Write them on the tablet of your heart.  (Proverbs 3:3)

#6 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,263 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 06:53 PM

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and hope everyone has a Happy New Year as well. Mine went well aside from the fact that I'm sick. Still, can't complain. I get two weeks off for the holidays.
"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

#7 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,418 posts

Posted 01 January 2019 - 05:54 PM

^^  I hope you feel better, Virgil.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#8 Kosh

Kosh

Criag Ferguson For President!

• Islander
  • 11,147 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 06:17 AM

Late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Can't Touch This!!

#9 Elara

Elara

Feel the silence of the moonlight.

• Watchdog
  • 2,901 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 11:25 PM

A late, Happy Holidays, Everyone!
El
~ blue crystal glows, the dark side unseen, sparkles in scant light, from sun to planet, to me in between ~

I want a job in HRC's "shadow" cabinet. Good pay, really easy hours, lots of time off. Can't go wrong.

"You have a fair and valid point here. I've pointed out, numerous times, that the Left's or Democrats always cry "Racist" whenever someone disagrees with them. I failed to realize that the Right or Republicans do the same thing with "Liberal"." ~ LotS

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users