• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 gsmonks

gsmonks

Tree Psychiatrist

• Islander
  • 5,078 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 04:14 PM

It occurred to me a number of times, when hearing about amendments made to presidential and other powers, that good may (or may  not) come from the Trump presidency:

In some ways the Trump Disaster may be the best thing to happen to the office. Changes may be made (once his loathsome arse is out of the big chair) that will prevent such abuses in the future.

The danger, of course, is that GOP trolls will block any changes that do not serve their evil purposes. Remember, the GOP went from whiners to facilitators. They are as guilty of Trump's abuses as Trump himself.

Heads should roll in the GOP ranks following Trump's departure. If they don't, the stink in Washington will continue to fester.
Capitalism is a pyramid scheme run by the 1%.

#2 Omega

Omega

Maktel shcree lotak meta setak Oz!

• 4,028 posts

Posted 16 January 2019 - 02:18 PM

If democracy continues to function in any way, the GOP is inevitably going to be sidelined.  Voters over 70 are a big part of their base, and 11% of them will be dead before the next election.

Unfortunately, the GOP and their treason has already destroyed the country my children should have grown up in.

What are we going to build in its place?

#3 gsmonks

gsmonks

Tree Psychiatrist

• Islander
  • 5,078 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 01:55 PM

Both the GOP and the Democrudic Parties are grotesque anachronisms that have outlived their utility. The GOP has become fundamentally corrupt, the Democruds have become entitled trolls with brains of cement that can't seem to comprehend that they're little more than Mediaeval dog crap stuck on the bottom of modern Man's shoe.

Both parties have devolved into "brands" that entail dogma that leaves no room for independent, rational thought. Both are studies in intellectual incest.

#4 D.Rabbit

D.Rabbit

Me and all my shadows.

• Islander
  • 6,150 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 09:32 PM

It's rotten to the core when the rich get richer and the poor fill up the jails out of desperation or to avoid being used as cannon fodder in their dog fights.

I'm thinking word of mouth exposure of the divide and conquer techniques, by both sides, needs to hit the lime light.

Trump started his reign with this tactic. So many fall for it and like the sheep they have been trained to be, fallow along.

I also what to see the dissolution of religions being replace by Self Reliance.
You know I'm a dreamer.
They are working on it in China.

However harvesting the organs of those who will not agree to stand on their own, is not my idea of the best way to solve the problems.

Sorry I digress.

I'm thinking the art of rhetoric needs to return to the high schools. Not just for the rich to keep running their slave trade.

No way I'm going to accept violence as the answer to this dilemma we are subject to.
We have the web, the ether is more powerful than the sword.

I've been having fun nipping at the heels of the devils where ever I roam on YouTube.
I'm not looking to gather minions, I just want have my say.
7 verses I know you're there behind the veil.

#5 gsmonks

gsmonks

Tree Psychiatrist

• Islander
  • 5,078 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 03:05 PM

Did you hear the talk about high-level meetings to address the problem of the 1% grabbing everything, and the massive increase of world poverty as the 1% gobble up most of the world's wealth?

Trump is a symptom of that problem. He's a mentally-ill rich troll, with others before him like Caligula.

#6 D.Rabbit

D.Rabbit

Me and all my shadows.

• Islander
  • 6,150 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 09:20 PM

I would be surprised if the inequity between the rich and poor had not made folks that don't qualify as psychopaths, to sit up and take notice.

I have been playing with a new world order on a twisted scale.
Switzerland no longer takes in tax dodger's fund, the new Pope is being tormented by the old school order of Vatican city because he want to do the same but that is not going to stop those who don't want to share.

They will find other off shore banks and say they find one in Columbia? The country gets rich and the banks decide to shut down the drug trade and work out fair trade agreements before they make the greedy move on? I did say I was a dreamer.

You really should not insult Bootsy/Caligula, he was a victim of his uncle's menace. Trump does not have that excuse.
Hot off the press

I vote he pulls the 23rd.

#7 gsmonks

gsmonks

Tree Psychiatrist

• Islander
  • 5,078 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 03:22 PM

Trump's problem is mental illness, plain and simple. Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) to be specific. Not to address his mental problems is idiotic. Steering clear of his mental issues is stupid, cowardly, and destructive.

It's like having some lunatic flying a jetliner, and no one will address the problem that a lunatic is flying the plane. It's beyond stupid.

#8 gsmonks

gsmonks

Tree Psychiatrist

• Islander
  • 5,078 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 03:23 PM

The damage Twunk has done, and the Shrub before him, should be un-done, and safeguards put in to prevent future abuse.

Unfortunately, GOP trolls are salivating at their leavings . . .

#9 D.Rabbit

D.Rabbit

Me and all my shadows.

• Islander
  • 6,150 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 03:53 PM

Don't know exactly why you would call his personality disorder borderline, other than he doesn't sit in the corner and drool.

With Trump it's all showmanship and the belief that a sucker is born every minute.
Looks like he found enough suckers to vote him in.
Obviously most don't have internet access and can't read his Wiki page.

One of the perks of sending your funds off shore rather than contributing to education. Keep them ignorant, or in jail or in the military so you can use them for cannon fodder in your war games.
I'm totally on a free us from the slave drivers clutches rant.

Running a country is a business and his businesses...$12 billion in debt.
Your right, would you hire this big time looser to run your business/fly your plane?

I blame the whole mess on Hilary. She pulled some nasty aggressive moves to pull ahead of Bernie.

You can bet Trump would be trying to section 11 a few more of his business if Bernie had been his opponent.

#10 gsmonks

gsmonks

Tree Psychiatrist

• Islander
  • 5,078 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 03:40 PM

Billary is a grotesque reminder of the Dem's corrupt ties to big business. What's really aggravating is that she can't seem to see herself for what she is.

Bernie should have run as an independent. I'm hoping he won't (foolishly) run as a Dem again.

#11 D.Rabbit

D.Rabbit

Me and all my shadows.

• Islander
  • 6,150 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 07:56 PM

View Postgsmonks, on 31 January 2019 - 03:40 PM, said:

Billary is a grotesque reminder of the Dem's corrupt ties to big business. What's really aggravating is that she can't seem to see herself for what she is.

Living out here in the back woods where the affluent come to play, one picks up some information most are not privy to.
Not that I seek it out, I'm up here to get away from humanity.  I accept my flaws but don't want to deal with others.

From what I hear of her husband's exploits, playing little games with a naive White House intern was the least of his transgressions.

When you say, "she can't see herself for what she is," What exactly is she?
A good little wife that pushed her husband to the top but turned a blind eye to his other activities? Or is she actually complicate in the dealings I don't want to be slammed with a slander suit to report?

Since one can't get blood from a stone, it has to do with child prostitution.
(This is where Little Boots got his start.)

She has shown by her actions that she is not adverse to playing dirty.

We can pretty much agree on who is actually pulling her strings, but what she feels about being their puppet is not all that recognizable because she holds her cards very close to her chest.

#12 gsmonks

gsmonks

Tree Psychiatrist

• Islander
  • 5,078 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 02:53 PM

Both the Democruds and the Grand Larceny Old Party are in bed with big business. Many from both parties are rich trolls.

Congress (both sides of the aisle) has gerrymandered the laws so that they can engage in insider trading and conflict of interest. Like Twunk, they think they have the right to profit while they're in orifice.

They live a crooked life and are completely out of touch with us hoi polloi. They're self-entitled wankers.

#13 D.Rabbit

D.Rabbit

Me and all my shadows.

• Islander
  • 6,150 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 03:55 PM

Let's face it. If they where any good at business they would be working the corporate ladder.
Only the losers end up in politics unless they are altruistic and that is blackmailed out of them soon enough.

If one looks at what a corporate executive makes and what a politician makes you can see where they might think they are entitled to more.

Solution: If there is a minimum wage then there needs to be a maximum wage.
Level the playing field on the top end and police it.
That way top executive know how might actually find political stations just as lucrative as corporate.

Funny some of the videos I have been viewing have been passing off capitalism as democracy.
No, capitalism is the slave trade for the most part.
Not a lot of Westinghouse's alive today. Too many Edison.

#14 gsmonks

gsmonks

Tree Psychiatrist

• Islander
  • 5,078 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 02:47 PM

The thing about wage vs job is that the wrong kind of people are attracted to money. Giving money to sociopath CEO's is like giving free victims to serial killers.

The best and brightest are never attracted by reward (money).

#15 D.Rabbit

D.Rabbit

Me and all my shadows.

• Islander
  • 6,150 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 02:34 PM

We already give free victims to serial killers by keeping sex trade working illegal.
Not only does it make them more vulnerable, but they are often part of the slave trade world wide.
Guess who benefits?

Your right about the best and brightest but if they are not represented by an AI they have family that can be threatened.

The latest doc on Hitler, (sorry can't find it atm) was a big eye opener. He had his gang of street thugs that scared the people of Germany and made it easy for him to pick up more followers as the thugs bullied young unemployed men into their number.

1:59 she says people are afraid of the repercussions?

Would that be Trump's thugs?

Not sure what side the Anarchist movement is leaning towards. Probably just anyone in power.
Seems disruption is their only agenda.

#16 gsmonks

gsmonks

Tree Psychiatrist

• Islander
  • 5,078 posts

Posted 07 March 2019 - 02:29 PM

You're referring to the Brownshirts. They are, historically, an example of what happens when politicians create a "climate of license", as the term goes. Similar stuff happened in Quebec during the Bill 101 kerfuffle.

#17 D.Rabbit

D.Rabbit

Me and all my shadows.

• Islander
  • 6,150 posts

Posted 07 March 2019 - 04:18 PM

The Brownshirts thought they where superior because they where the original alien race that started the dynasties on earth.
That was their license.

Not so, but from what I have been researching lately it does look like there where several alien factions across the planet setting up strong holds.

It might explain the similarity in building techniques around the equatorial zones?

There where still off shoots moving north and south.

I don't like to use the label cult, because it stands for culture. Their culture was misguided, but make no mistake, it can happen again as long as humans are so severely cross wired causing minimal DNA memory. The Brownshirts where the slaves of the aliens they have next to no free will once they where/are programmed.

I truly don't think Trump is smart enough to know this, but his advisers are.

#18 gsmonks

gsmonks

Tree Psychiatrist

• Islander
  • 5,078 posts

Posted 08 March 2019 - 02:33 PM

The brown shirts were murderous and, strangely, homosexual:

https://en.wikipedia.../Sturmabteilung

Homosexuality and aggression preceded both world wars. Too much testosterone, maybe?

https://www.amazon.c...n/dp/0307361764

And yet I tend to associate homosexuality with gentleness, cooking shows, interior decorating, and unicorns and rainbows.

Getting back to Twunk, it will be hoped that, after his tenure, measures will be taken to prevent such abuses from happening again.

Then again, one hoped the same thing following the Shrub's occupation of la maison blanc.

#19 D.Rabbit

D.Rabbit

Me and all my shadows.

• Islander
  • 6,150 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 04:20 AM

The Roman's encouraged homosexuality because it was through that a warrior would fight harder with a comrade they had an emotional attachment to.

There is only one way that I have come up with that will stop the type of abuse and that is to have a maximum wage.
Noise like Trump was trumpeting is meant to set us against each other. Why? For profit in this sick and demented war economy we have been victim too for way too long.

As long as the psychopaths are making money on the blood sports they will keep finding ways to divide and conquer. A cap on wages after expenses, will slow them down. If there is no reason to keep pillaging and plundering because the world government takes the excess, they will be less likely to pursue their deadly course.

The excess goes to education, to feed the hungry etc so they have no reason for insurrection.

#20 D.Rabbit

D.Rabbit

Me and all my shadows.

• Islander
  • 6,150 posts

Posted 15 March 2019 - 01:56 PM

I tend to agree with this analysis.
Seems the final statement about congress is the one good thing that needs to come of Trump's presidency.

Not that it will make much difference.
What this is doing is keeping people from keeping an eye on China who just moved into Africa big time.

They want everyone to be self reliant punishing those of faith in named deities. I really hope it's to break down the war economy and switch it over to commodities that don't blow your home town  into rubble.
I don't agree with their Draconian tactics but if we learned anything from Stalin, it worked to pull his country out of the dark ages.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: trump, corruption, president

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users