• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 gsmonks

gsmonks

Tree Psychiatrist

• Islander
  • 5,011 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 04:14 PM

It occurred to me a number of times, when hearing about amendments made to presidential and other powers, that good may (or may  not) come from the Trump presidency:

In some ways the Trump Disaster may be the best thing to happen to the office. Changes may be made (once his loathsome arse is out of the big chair) that will prevent such abuses in the future.

The danger, of course, is that GOP trolls will block any changes that do not serve their evil purposes. Remember, the GOP went from whiners to facilitators. They are as guilty of Trump's abuses as Trump himself.

Heads should roll in the GOP ranks following Trump's departure. If they don't, the stink in Washington will continue to fester.
Capitalism is a pyramid scheme run by the 1%.

#2 Omega

Omega

Nous sommes tous Franšais

• 4,026 posts

Posted 16 January 2019 - 02:18 PM

If democracy continues to function in any way, the GOP is inevitably going to be sidelined.  Voters over 70 are a big part of their base, and 11% of them will be dead before the next election.

Unfortunately, the GOP and their treason has already destroyed the country my children should have grown up in.

What are we going to build in its place?

#3 gsmonks

gsmonks

Tree Psychiatrist

• Islander
  • 5,011 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 01:55 PM

Both the GOP and the Democrudic Parties are grotesque anachronisms that have outlived their utility. The GOP has become fundamentally corrupt, the Democruds have become entitled trolls with brains of cement that can't seem to comprehend that they're little more than Mediaeval dog crap stuck on the bottom of modern Man's shoe.

Both parties have devolved into "brands" that entail dogma that leaves no room for independent, rational thought. Both are studies in intellectual incest.

#4 D.Rabbit

D.Rabbit

Me and all my shadows.

• Islander
  • 6,118 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 09:32 PM

It's rotten to the core when the rich get richer and the poor fill up the jails out of desperation or to avoid being used as cannon fodder in their dog fights.

I'm thinking word of mouth exposure of the divide and conquer techniques, by both sides, needs to hit the lime light.

Trump started his reign with this tactic. So many fall for it and like the sheep they have been trained to be, fallow along.

I also what to see the dissolution of religions being replace by Self Reliance.
You know I'm a dreamer.
They are working on it in China.

However harvesting the organs of those who will not agree to stand on their own, is not my idea of the best way to solve the problems.

Sorry I digress.

I'm thinking the art of rhetoric needs to return to the high schools. Not just for the rich to keep running their slave trade.

No way I'm going to accept violence as the answer to this dilemma we are subject to.
We have the web, the ether is more powerful than the sword.

I've been having fun nipping at the heels of the devils where ever I roam on YouTube.
I'm not looking to gather minions, I just want have my say.
7 verses I know you're there behind the veil.

#5 gsmonks

gsmonks

Tree Psychiatrist

• Islander
  • 5,011 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:05 PM

Did you hear the talk about high-level meetings to address the problem of the 1% grabbing everything, and the massive increase of world poverty as the 1% gobble up most of the world's wealth?

Trump is a symptom of that problem. He's a mentally-ill rich troll, with others before him like Caligula.

#6 D.Rabbit

D.Rabbit

Me and all my shadows.

• Islander
  • 6,118 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:20 PM

I would be surprised if the inequity between the rich and poor had not made folks that don't qualify as psychopaths, to sit up and take notice.

I have been playing with a new world order on a twisted scale.
Switzerland no longer takes in tax dodger's fund, the new Pope is being tormented by the old school order of Vatican city because he want to do the same but that is not going to stop those who don't want to share.

They will find other off shore banks and say they find one in Columbia? The country gets rich and the banks decide to shut down the drug trade and work out fair trade agreements before they make the greedy move on? I did say I was a dreamer.

You really should not insult Bootsy/Caligula, he was a victim of his uncle's menace. Trump does not have that excuse.
Hot off the press

I vote he pulls the 23rd.
7 verses I know you're there behind the veil.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: trump, corruption, president

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users