Getting an "Insecure Connection" warning for Exisle? No worry

Details in this thread

SUPERNATURAL - S14, E12 - "PROPHET AND LOSS"...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 FarscapeOne

FarscapeOne
  • Islander
  • 3,881 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 11:16 AM

Sam and Dean must figure out how to stop the bloodshed when Donatello, who, in his current condition, is inadvertently scrambling the order of future prophets. Nick comes face to face with his past.

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,605 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 06:28 PM

I wonder what his current condition is.  I kind of thought he was dead, so I must be forgetting something.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,605 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 05:51 PM

This was a nice episode. I had forgotten that Donatello was still alive, so it was a pleasant surprise that Cass was able to save him. I felt bad for the impaired prophet whose life degenerated into murder and suicide through no fault of his own.

But Donatello's surprising recovery helped turn the tide with Dean, who-- apparently-- has agreed to try all other options before consigning himself to the magic coffin with Michael.  Sam's little drunken rant was pretty convincing, too.  I'm not sure if the punch did any good.  :D

I don't know how it's all going to come together, but I think somehow we're going to get Angels back from the Big Empty to save Heaven and defeat Michael.  Another idea that occurred to me is that Nick may end up hosting Michael, and be the one to get stuck in the magic coffin.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#4 M.E.

M.E.
  • Islander
  • 8,059 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 09:04 PM

I was thinking that too, RJD.  If anyone deserves to be locked in the coffin with Michael, it's Nick.

I was so shocked when Sam punched Dean in the face.  Even more shocked when Dean didn't retaliate. lol

#5 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,605 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 06:29 PM

Well, he did say not to do it again.  :D

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users