5 replies to this topic

#1 Lambsilencer

Lambsilencer

Shh... the lambs are sleeping...

• Islander
  • 6,682 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 05:08 PM

Hello Folks

The CW, as it is tradition, has handed out a few early renewals ahead of its portion of the TCA Winter Press Tour.

Coming back next season:

- Supernatural
- Arrow
- The Flash
- Supergirl
- DC's Legends Of Tomorrow
- Black Lightning
- Riverdale
- Legacies
- Charmed
- Dynasty

No decision yet on episode counts or if any of the shows will see its final season yet.

Greets
Lambsilencer

Edited by Lambsilencer, 31 January 2019 - 05:09 PM.

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,018 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 06:21 PM

Thank you. This is great news, especially for Supernatural.  It is the Gunsmoke of genre shows.  :D
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 FarscapeOne

FarscapeOne
  • Islander
  • 3,798 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 06:25 PM

YES!!  SUPERNATURAL COMING BACK FOR A 15TH SEASON!

#4 Christopher

Christopher
  • Demigod
  • 32,809 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 06:44 PM

At this point, announcing that Supernatural has been renewed is a mere formality. It's like announcing that the sun will rise.

Overall, though, I don't think I've ever seen a network that used the cancellation button as rarely as The CW.
"You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right." -- xkcd

"The first man to raise a fist is the man who's run out of ideas." -- "H. G. Wells," Time After Time

Written Worlds -- My homepage and blog
Facebook Author Page

#5 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,179 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 08:35 PM

The only real surprise here is Dynasty. I thought that was a goner for good.

I keep meaning to get back into Supernatural but it seems like they are still stuck in the same old plots that drove me away in the first place: The brothers keeping secrets from each other, Sam being the bad guy, way too much angel and demon drama, etc.
"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

#6 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,018 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 06:28 PM

The only one keeping a big secret now is Cass. But, yeah, Supernatural is still Supernatural-- if you were tired of it before, there's probably not enough that's new to bring you back.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users