X-Men: Dark Phoenix Trailer

X-Men

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,171 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 08:49 PM

Meant to post this a while back but I guess I never did.

What strikes me about the trailer is that, on the surface, it seems to be following the plot of The Last Stand. The trailer makes it seem like Xavier does something to Jean Grey when she is young to control her powers and now whatever he has done is failing and Jean is turning into the Phoenix. That is basically what happened in The Last Stand.

Of course, the trailer could be misleading and it could be something else.

I was happy at the end of the last movie that the X-Men were wearing more comics accurate and colorful costumes. Now they have switched to the fugly yellow and blue suits. Before anybody says anything I know these suits are comic accurate as well but I always thought their design was horrid.

Looks like someone died. I wonder who?

Can someone please lock up Magneto? The dude is a mass murderer and probably killed thousands of people in the previous movie.

The trailer says the release date is in February but it was pushed back to June.
"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: X-Men

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users