Fuller House Netflix

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,293 posts

Posted 24 February 2019 - 10:12 PM

https://deadline.com...lix-1202546263/

We have not seen the last of the Tanner-Fuller family. A little over a month after the release of Fuller House‘s fourth season, the multi-camera comedy has been renewed for a fifth, which will also be the Full House spinoff’s last. (You can watch the cast’s announcement below.)

Fuller House is coming to an end. I have to admit I didn't think it would end this soon, though I realize five seasons for any show is respectable.

I thought Fuller House did a good job of embracing the 90s sitcom attitude of the original while also bringing the concept into the 2010s. (What are we calling this decade anyway?) It could be extremely corny and it expressed sentiments you wouldn't see on a lot of modern sitcoms but it was funny and had great characters.

At least they were given notice and can wrap the show up in a satisfying manner.
"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,605 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 06:11 PM

View PostVirgil Vox, on 24 February 2019 - 10:12 PM, said:

(What are we calling this decade anyway?)
I alternate between the Age of Extremism, the Age of Morons, Psychopaths, and Mental Defectives, and the Twenty-Teens.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fuller House, Netflix

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users