• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,314 posts

Posted 03 March 2019 - 05:24 PM

While one community struggles to ease tensions that threaten to divide from within, the true nature of another group comes into focus; a mission to rescue a friend has deadly consequences.  

Uh oh.  I hope it's not the deaf kid.  Well, actually, I hope it's not anybody....
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,314 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 07:39 PM

Is it just me or do the Whisperers look like a 90s Grunge band?

Anyway, it does turn out that there's a lot more of them than we thought, but most of them look pretty wimpy. Alpha must have some kind of cult of personality going on, because those two challengers that she killed didn't even try to put up a fight. And, objectively speaking, she is not a very threatening presence.  Beta, on the other hand....

I seem to detect a little bonding going on between Daryl and the deaf girl. I loved their little moment when Daryl seemed so proud of dog retrieving his arrow and she just kind of rolled her eyes.  :lol:

It was pretty clever of them to use the Whisperers own MO against them to overrun their camp with Zombies. I'm surprised that Lydia is back with the Hilltop already. I'm still not sure where her loyalties lie, but she was definitely not happy about having to kill Henry (although I'm sure much of the audience would have been pleased).

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, there are some interesting things going on. Eugene showed quite a bit of character when he encouraged Father Gabriel to stay with Rosita.   I'm still not quite sure what happened when he walked up to Rosita and the doc on the porch. Maybe she's getting a threesome going.

On the other hand, Michonne has her hands full with a rebellious Council, a daughter who's too big for her britches, and Negan getting under her skin about not practicing what she preaches.  I wonder if she will want to sign Ezekiel's charter-- or if the Council will.  I'm really looking forward to the Faire and I hope it's not ruined by Zombies or 90s Grunge bands.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users