• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#81 Julie

Julie
  • Islander
  • 777 posts

Posted 02 October 2003 - 11:20 PM

Delvo, on Oct 2 2003, 06:10 PM, said:

Wow. The mindless recitation of liberodrivel in here is so thick I could choke on it. Rush is the most lied-about and demonized person I can think of, and we have a handful of examples here too. If I got into the specific refutations that could be done with this heap of lies, I'd be writing for an hour at least, and the perpetrators would just say "AM NOT!" and fling out some more. That's why I created a personal rule years ago: "Never interrupt a Rush-bashing session with a reality check. Those who need it most will do any mental gymnastics necessary to block out reality anyway."
But I was waiting for you to interrupt!  I'm sorely disappointed Delvo.

But in the five years I have beeen listening to the man, I would not consider him to hold a racist, or white supremacist, viewpoint.
I've heard Rush for a really long time (my parents are fans).  I wouldn't call him racist either.  Does he watch his words to be politically correct?  No.  Does he make fun of black liberal leaders?  Yeah, but he makes fun of all prominent liberals.

:coolninja:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Elections, 2004, Democrats, Wesley Clark, Limbaugh

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users