3 replies to this topic

#1 Lambsilencer

Lambsilencer

Shh... the lambs are sleeping...

• Islander
  • 6,684 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 04:02 PM

Folks,

This is incredibly sad news. Luke Perry, who suffered a massive stroke last week and, sadly, never recovered, has died today at the age of 52. He is of course best known for playing Dylan McKay on "Beverly Hills, 90210" and, most recently, Fred Andrews, Archie's dad on "Riverdale".
He was a terrific actor, and, from the massive outpouring on Twitter from people who knew and/or worked with him, a really cool dude. Heck, even Stephen King and William Shatner tweeted condolences, along with countless others. This is just a sad day. My condolences to all his fans, friends and loved ones.

Kind regards
Lambsilencer

Edited by Lambsilencer, 04 March 2019 - 06:22 PM.

#2 FarscapeOne

FarscapeOne
  • Islander
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 05:18 PM

He was also the lead on JEREMIAH, a series created by J. Michael Straczynski.  I met him at DragonCon a few years back.  He was a really nice, laid back guy.

R.I.P.

#3 Mary Rose

Mary Rose

Charlie's Asthmatic Angel

• 22,331 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 07:16 PM

You mean this is real.  I thought it could be a hoax because those do happen.  Damn.  I watched Beverly Hills 90120 and loved him as Dylan.  This sucks.  52 is not old at all.
Mary Rose, Official Missionary for the Church of Beka angst.  Please join us for worship at the EI fanfic board.  Jill-- on what my name badge should say.
Proud Andromeda and Forever Knight fanfic writer
    Posted Image           Posted Image           Posted Image
Proud parent of thriving Beka and Tracy muses
Posted Image

#4 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,137 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 07:37 PM

52 is very young, especially to die from a stroke.  The poor guy.  :no:

It seems to me I've been hearing of a lot of young celebrity deaths recently.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users