Getting an "Insecure Connection" warning for Exisle? No worry

Details in this thread

SUPERNATURAL - S14, E14 - "OUROBOROS"...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 FarscapeOne

FarscapeOne
  • Islander
  • 3,836 posts

Posted 07 March 2019 - 11:58 AM

Sam and Dean enlist the help of Rowena to track down a demi god who feasts on human flesh. The challenge of keeping Michael at bay is proving to be more difficult than originally anticipated.

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,121 posts

Posted 07 March 2019 - 05:43 PM

Michael at "bay."  I get it.  :lol:
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 FarscapeOne

FarscapeOne
  • Islander
  • 3,836 posts

Posted 08 March 2019 - 10:10 AM

This episode had a lot going on in one shot.

First, I liked the Gorgon idea.  And Dean's CLASH OF THE TITANS references... he gets the best lines.

And Jack being turned into a dog and getting his temperature checked... priceless.

I do find it odd that Michael is gone in this way.  It seemed way too quick.  And Jack is back, wings and all.  This is obviously too good to be true.

I keep thinking about that story the Gorgon was telling Jack, and Castiel telling him some of the meaning.  My theory?  I think Jack killed his soul in order to kill Michael... traded in something he loves to kill that which he hates.  Because technically, angels and archangels don't have souls, right?  And despite Jack being a nephilim, maybe in order to be fully himself again he had to give up his soul.

Still half a dozen episodes left this season, so we'll see.

Edited by FarscapeOne, 08 March 2019 - 10:10 AM.

#4 Cardie

Cardie

I'm a very *good* tailor

• Administrator
  • 22,620 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 12:49 AM

Jack without his soul but with his full powers seems a recipe for disaster. I think he will be the egg that chokes the snake--or already has been in his killing of Michael.
Nothing succeeds like excess.

#5 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,121 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 04:28 PM

I definitely do not believe that the Michael storyline is over yet, and not just because there are a few episodes left in the season.  There is still Billie's warning, and nothing has happened to imply that it has been invalidated somehow-- unless she was just lying to begin with. Either Michael has tricked everyone somehow (perhaps by slipping into Jack hidden in the Grace like a Trojan), or Jack will be corrupted by Michael's grace. I don't think the Lucifer-Nick story is over yet either, and I still believe they will be tied together by season's end.

But as far as this episode goes, I got a big kick out of Sam and Rowena playing a married couple-- Rowena really got into her roleplaying.  :lol:  And how did Jack manage to keep his clothes when changing back and forth into a puppy?  I know of one person who was very disappointed in that, and I'm sure there were many others. I also liked the fact that the Gorgon was a connoisseur cannibal.  I've always wondered why monsters are such messy eaters.  Werewolves I can understand, but why do Vampires always have to make a mess?

I was very disappointed to see the alternate-world Hunters slaughtered.  I'm hoping that Jack can save them with his newly restored powers.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#6 Cardie

Cardie

I'm a very *good* tailor

• Administrator
  • 22,620 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 06:08 PM

I was very disappointed to see the alternate-world Hunters slaughtered.

They clearly didn't want to budget for them. I'm especially irked, though not surprised, that another recurring female character got the ax.
Nothing succeeds like excess.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users