• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,121 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 04:26 PM

Daryl's daring rescue mission forces Alpha to unleash a group of her own to retrieve what belongs to her, even if the price is paid in blood. The Kingdom's plans to reunite the communities is put in jeopardy.

The Whisperers are going to ruin the Faire!  :mad:
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,121 posts

Posted 11 March 2019 - 07:16 PM

Well, this episode was pretty good and had some interesting developments.  Daryl and his Doom Patrol had a nice little showdown with the band of Whisperers who were coming after them, and even Dog got to kick some Whisperer butt. Daryl himself got into a knock-down drag-out battle with Beta, which ended with Beta going down an elevator shaft.  But in an ending reminiscent of James Bond movies, Beta is not done yet. You beta beta you bet.  Meanwhile, the bonding between Daryl and Connie continues-- who knows, maybe it is leading to a romance.  And young love continues to blossom for Henry and Lydia, although I still don't trust Lydia at all.   Not because I think Lydia is a mole, but because I think she is severely conflicted-- it's the new and improved versus the old and familiar, Zombie Apocalypse style.

And over at the Kingdom, a new threat arises-- those painted glyphs were left by a band of robbers called The Highwaymen-- and apparently defused by the magic of Hollywood. The Highwaymen are now working as privateers for the Kingdom, apparently, although there is some unease. I really hope that they integrate into the Kingdom and don't betray Ezekiel and Carol. It would be a nice change of pace to see that civilization has climbed back up to a place where it's more profitable to be a part of it than to prey on it.  Also, I loved the look on Tara's face when the riders came to the rescue.   :lol:
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 M.E.

M.E.
  • Islander
  • 8,007 posts

Posted 11 March 2019 - 09:33 PM

I was surprised by Daryl loaning Dog to Lydia for protection.  I didn't think he cared at all about her.  He had been nothing but mean to her up until that point.

I love the way Carol handled the Wranglers and her smile was priceless when they learned about the movie. :lol:

I like the way it's going right now too.  A lot of fans are whining about it but, I like it.  I hope you're right about the Wranglers integrating with everyone. :)

#4 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,121 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 05:26 PM

View PostM.E., on 11 March 2019 - 09:33 PM, said:

I was surprised by Daryl loaning Dog to Lydia for protection.  I didn't think he cared at all about her.  He had been nothing but mean to her up until that point.  
I think this was one of the signs that Connie is having an influence on him.

I like the way it's going right now too.  A lot of fans are whining about it but, I like it.    
Yeah, I want to see the rebuilding of civilization now.  Enough wandering around and encountering Tin Hitlers.  And the ratings are starting to rebound since Rick's departure, so hopefully it's getting good word of mouth.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users