Legends of Tomorrow 4-9, pic - 8 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 4-9, pic - 9 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 4-9, pic - 11 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 4-9, pic - 12 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 4-9, pic - 13 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 4-9, pic - 14 - 1500 px.jpg

MONDAY, APRIL 1

DC'S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW
"Lucha De Apuestas" - (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, DLV) (HDTV)

BELIEVE IT OR NOT - When the Legends hear that Mona (Roman Young) has let a fugitive go, they must head to 1961 Mexico City to clean up her mess. Mona tries to convince the Legends and the Bureau that the people responsible for releasing the fugitive were some mysterious Men in Black and not her. With no evidence to back up her theory, the Legends must decide if they should trust her and go against the Bureau. Meanwhile, Nate (Nick Zano) and Zari (Tala Ashe) go on a recon mission to find out what Hank (guest star Tom Wilson) might be hiding from everyone.

Caity Lotz, Matt Ryan, Brandon Routh, Dominic Purcell, Jes Macallan and Maisie Richardson-Sellers also star. Andrew Kasch directed the episode written by Keto Shimizu & Tyron B. Carter (#409). Original airdate 4/1/2019.

Read more: Listings - DC'S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW on The CW | TheFutonCritic.com http://www.thefutonc.../#ixzz5jsyGu9gp

The wait is over!!!  The Legends are back!!!!!!!!!!  :biggrin:  :clap:  :timewarp:  :woohoo:   

Promotional photos from www.farfarawaysite.com. :)

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 01 April 2019 - 05:55 PM.

"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,231 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 06:39 PM

They're back!  And they brought the Geico Caveman with them.  :thumbs-up:

But who the heck is Roman Young?  :lol:
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 Cybersnark

Cybersnark

NERV wants YOU!

• Islander
  • 2,563 posts

Posted 03 April 2019 - 09:52 AM

They did a Luchadore episode and didn't give us a Bane cameo.

Come on, Legends, I trusted you.
"Hilarity ensues." --Seamus Harper

#4 Christopher

Christopher
  • Demigod
  • 32,842 posts

Posted 03 April 2019 - 12:33 PM

View PostCybersnark, on 03 April 2019 - 09:52 AM, said:

They did a Luchadore episode and didn't give us a Bane cameo.

Come on, Legends, I trusted you.

Gotham has been using Bane, so LoT probably didn't have clearance.

Besides, the Batwoman episode had a Nolan-style Bane breathing mask on a shelf in Arkham, implying that the Arrowverse Bane is like that rather than a luchador.
"You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right." -- xkcd

"The first man to raise a fist is the man who's run out of ideas." -- "H. G. Wells," Time After Time

Written Worlds -- My homepage and blog
Facebook Author Page

#5 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,231 posts

Posted 04 April 2019 - 05:47 PM

Okayyyy.  So the Geico Caveman has been killed, just when he was about to get to go home to his beautiful waterfall and jungle, and now Mona is a Were-Geico.  Is this some latent trait that was triggered by her anger?  Some side effect of the magic that brought Geico Caveman to the present day?  Or something that was passed on to her with his death?  Or maybe passed on to her in a more physical fashion during a private moment we didn't get to see onscreen?  These are not good developments.

Neither is the rift between the boss and the other boss (one is the boss of the bureau and one is the boss of the ship, I think, maybe?).  Why must there always be angst?
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#6 Christopher

Christopher
  • Demigod
  • 32,842 posts

Posted 04 April 2019 - 06:26 PM

View PostRJDiogenes, on 04 April 2019 - 05:47 PM, said:

Okayyyy.  So the Geico Caveman has been killed, just when he was about to get to go home to his beautiful waterfall and jungle, and now Mona is a Were-Geico.  Is this some latent trait that was triggered by her anger?  Some side effect of the magic that brought Geico Caveman to the present day?  Or something that was passed on to her with his death?  Or maybe passed on to her in a more physical fashion during a private moment we didn't get to see onscreen?  These are not good developments.

Two episodes ago (before the months-long hiatus), Konane unintentionally slashed Mona with his claws while she was trying to save him from the Men in Black. Most people are assuming that turned her into a were-Kaupe. But I'm wondering if it might have been latent within her all along, since that would explain their mutual attraction. But she's Chinese-American, not Hawai'ian, so probably not.

Neither is the rift between the boss and the other boss (one is the boss of the bureau and one is the boss of the ship, I think, maybe?).

Sara Lance is the captain of the Waverider and leader of the Legends. Ava Sharpe is the head of the Time Bureau, with whom the Legends were initially at odds last season but are now working for/with. Although it looks like that alliance might be breaking down.
"You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right." -- xkcd

"The first man to raise a fist is the man who's run out of ideas." -- "H. G. Wells," Time After Time

Written Worlds -- My homepage and blog
Facebook Author Page

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DCs Legends of Tomorrow, DCs Legends of Tomorrow: S4

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users