Getting an "Insecure Connection" warning for Exisle? No worry

Details in this thread

SUPERNATURAL - S14, E17 - "GAME NIGHT"...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 FarscapeOne

FarscapeOne
  • Islander
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 04 April 2019 - 09:41 AM

Sam and Dean race to help a friend in need. Meanwhile, Mary is concerned for Jack's wellbeing, and Castiel enlists help from Jo/Anael to track down a miracle.

#2 FarscapeOne

FarscapeOne
  • Islander
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 05 April 2019 - 04:17 PM

This had a lot going on.

The amulet returns.  Nick tries to bring Lucifer back.  Something happens to Mary.

I wonder if Lucifer was using Nick to simply inhabit Jack.  He would be an even more ideal vessel than Sam or Nick.  The ending of the episode makes me wonder this... it seems like Jack was fightibg something off internally.

Fun part of the episode... Dean with Mousetrap.  I am really going to miss those Dean moments when the series ends.

#3 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,519 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 02:03 PM

Definitely a lot going on in this episode, including snow-- funny how we got snow in both Walking Dead and Supernatural this week.

Cass and the Faith Healer Angel managed to track down Joshua's version of Jimmy Olson's signal watch by visiting Methuselah-- who, appropriately enough, runs an old curio shop.  It didn't seem to work, though, unless it did. But I'm also wondering if the gang will end up using the same method that Nick used to contact Lucifer-- jazz up Donatello with some of Cass's Grace and send out an SOS.  We'll see.

And Nick proved to be about as resourceful, and smarmy, as Lucifer ever was-- Lucy must have rubbed off on him--  and came this close to bringing the Big Guy back from the Big Empty.  I was actually surprised that the attempt was unsuccessful, because I am fairly certain that we haven't seen the last of him. And Nick may be toast, but I have a feeling that Jack is going to butter him up next episode, because Mary wasn't mad at him-- just disappointed. And that is so much worse.

Assuming Mary is still alive, given that disturbing ending.  She better be alive.  She better be alive when the series ends, or I'll be very... disappointed. And mad.

And Jack healed Sam, who was about to die from getting hit on the head with a rock. That's great, but I couldn't really take Sam's near-death experience seriously given all the abuse he's taken over the last fourteen years. By this time in real life he'd be so brain damaged that he wouldn't be able to chew with his mouth closed.

So where are we?  Lucifer is awake in the Big Empty and looking for a way out, the Keeper of the Big Empty has a secret deal with Cass, Nick is actively trying to resurrect Lucifer, Jack is without a soul and possibly corrupted by (or even possessed by) Michael, the lights in Heaven must be very close to going out thanks to a lack of Angels (and why isn't that Faith Healer Angel up there?), and an APB has been sent out to Chuck. Are all these threads going to dovetail into one big satisfying climax, or what?
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users