Legends of Tomorrow 4-10, pic - 6 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 4-10, pic - 8 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 4-10, pic - 9 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 4-10, pic - 10 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 4-10, pic - 12 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 4-10, pic - 13 - 1500 px.jpg

MONDAY, APRIL 8

DC'S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW
"The Getaway" - (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, DL) (HDTV)

WHO IS TELLING THE TRUTH? - When Hank (guest star Tom Wilson) commandeers the Waverider in 1973, the Legends find themselves on the run in an RV after kidnapping the President who is only able to tell the truth. With the help of Constantine (Matt Ryan), they discover the reason that none of them can lie making for an uncomfortable family road trip. Meanwhile, Nate (Nick Zano) and Zari (Tala Ashe), with the help of Nora (Courtney Ford) and Gary (guest star Adam Tsekhman), work together to find out what Hank is really up to.

Caity Lotz, Brandon Routh, Dominic Purcell, Maisie Richardson-Sellers, Jes Macallan and Ramona Young also star. Viet Nguyen directed the episode written by Matthew Maala & Ubah Mohamed wrote the episode (#410). Original airdate 4/8/2019.

Read more: Listings - DC'S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW on The CW | TheFutonCritic.com http://www.thefutonc.../#ixzz5kdSpu0ni

Promotional photos from www.farfarawaysite.com. :)

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 09 April 2019 - 05:19 PM.

"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,231 posts

Posted 09 April 2019 - 05:50 PM

Looks like an homage to The Brady Bunch.  :lol:
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 Christopher

Christopher
  • Demigod
  • 32,842 posts

Posted 09 April 2019 - 06:33 PM

View PostRJDiogenes, on 09 April 2019 - 05:50 PM, said:

Looks like an homage to The Brady Bunch.  :lol:

More like Smokey and the Bandit, as it turned out.

Edited by Christopher, 09 April 2019 - 06:33 PM.

"You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right." -- xkcd

"The first man to raise a fist is the man who's run out of ideas." -- "H. G. Wells," Time After Time

Written Worlds -- My homepage and blog
Facebook Author Page

#4 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,231 posts

Posted 11 April 2019 - 05:10 PM

The Legends of Tomorrow. Keeping the world safe for artful nudity.  At last a show with stakes I can relate to.

Well, this was quite a chock-full return episode.  Tricky Dick, the truth bug, a road trip in an RV, Mona is revealed as a Were-Geico, and the Old Man first kind of redeems himself and then is killed.  Or is he?  And was that weird guy who killed the Old Man a known character or somebody new?  And what was that strange effect he had on the woman in the force field?

And I just don't get this Mona thing.  The Geico Caveman wasn't a Were-Caveman, as far as I know-- he was never seen to change form.  So why would scratching Mona make her a shape-changer?  And hasn't he ever scratched anyone else?  What happened to them?
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#5 Christopher

Christopher
  • Demigod
  • 32,842 posts

Posted 11 April 2019 - 08:05 PM

View PostRJDiogenes, on 11 April 2019 - 05:10 PM, said:

And was that weird guy who killed the Old Man a known character or somebody new?  And what was that strange effect he had on the woman in the force field?

Did you just recently start watching? He's Constantine's demonic nemesis Neron possessing the body of Constantine's deceased lover Desmond. The confined woman is Nora Darhk, one of last season's main villains who's ended up on a redemption arc (and also a sort-of romance with Ray, since she's played by Brandon Routh's wife). Nora grew up possessed by a demon, so I guess that's left her sensitive to demonic presences.
"You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right." -- xkcd

"The first man to raise a fist is the man who's run out of ideas." -- "H. G. Wells," Time After Time

Written Worlds -- My homepage and blog
Facebook Author Page

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DCs Legends of Tomorrow, DCs Legends of Tomorrow: S4

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users