SUPERNATURAL - S14, E18 - "ABSENCE"...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 FarscapeOne

FarscapeOne
  • Islander
  • 3,859 posts

Posted 11 April 2019 - 09:24 AM

Sam and Dean continue to worry about the condition of Jack's soul.

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,231 posts

Posted 11 April 2019 - 04:58 PM

As well they should.  But I suspect Chuck will show up soon.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 FarscapeOne

FarscapeOne
  • Islander
  • 3,859 posts

Posted 12 April 2019 - 07:24 AM

That was a sad ending.

I was expecting this, but that last moment with the table and Mary's initials on it... the boys can never get a break.

So, are they going to hunt Jack?  Try to get his soul up and running again?  Only 2 episodes left this season.

#4 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,231 posts

Posted 14 April 2019 - 03:12 PM

Okay, I really wasn't happy about that. I don't understand the point of killing off Mary with only two episodes (and one more season) to go.  I'm glad that they at least made a point of saying that she is happy and complete in Heaven (and now we know where John is, although not why he was missing in that earlier episode-- unless Mary's Heaven is just an illusion).  But I'm really tired of shows killing off good characters just because.  I'm pretty sure that Chuck will return by season's end, but now that I've seen the episode I don't think that he will restore her.  It was just done with too much finality.

And Nick is still dead.  I was sure that he would be back, but he only made it in the form of a hallucination.  There's still a couple of episodes to go, though, and Lucifer is still awake in the Big Empty, and I still don't think he's gone for good.

I'm kind of worried about what they will do to Jack, though.  He's been pretty much established as a third Winchester bro at this point, but now I'm not sure that he will be saved.  Maybe the final season will hearken back to the first, with just the two Winchesters against the world.  Or maybe Chuck will restore Jack's soul.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users