Getting an "Insecure Connection" warning for Exisle? No worry

Details in this thread

STAR TREK: DISCOVERY - S2, E13: "Such Sweet Sorrow"...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 FarscapeOne

FarscapeOne
  • Islander
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 11 April 2019 - 09:41 AM

When the U.S.S.†Discovery's crucial mission does not go according to plan, Burnham realizes what must ultimately be done. The crew prepares for the battle of a lifetime as Lelandís Control ships get closer.

#2 FarscapeOne

FarscapeOne
  • Islander
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 12 April 2019 - 08:25 AM

I have come to one certain conclusion about Number One... I like her a lot!  Great character, and I hope we see more of her.

Gorgeous shots of the ENTERPRISE, too.  And the bridge was marvelous...  I heard that the bridge set was made more special than other episode sets, like a permanent set.  Could we be getting a Pike spinoff?  If so, I am definitely on board for that.

So two of the 4 SHORT TREKS directly relate to this season.  That tells me "CALYPSO" will, too.  The Mudd one may not this season, but we may get a continuation of it next season.

Season finale is next week!

#3 Cardie

Cardie

I'm a very *good* tailor

• Administrator
  • 22,632 posts

Posted 12 April 2019 - 09:41 PM

I think Discovery, at the end of the series, will remain in the far future, although her crew uses the angel suit to get back to their own timelines--or maybe just Spock. Its abandoned state in Calypso predicts that.
Nothing succeeds like excess.

#4 3C273

3C273
  • Islander
  • 347 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 12:03 PM

I did not care for this episode.  What a lot of posturing and pleading emotions.  Not in the fine Star Trek tradition at all.  Imho this series is a bust.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users