Getting an "Insecure Connection" warning for Exisle? No worry

Details in this thread

SUPERNATURAL - S14, E19 - "JACK IN THE BOX"...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 FarscapeOne

FarscapeOne
  • Islander
  • 3,868 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 10:00 AM

Sam, Dean and Castiel investigate a string of suspicious deaths that have a biblical element to them.

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,332 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 06:04 PM

Oh, I hope Jack hasn't gone totally bonkers.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,332 posts

Posted 22 April 2019 - 06:21 PM

Okay, that was a pretty eventful episode.  The season is certainly not winding down in any of the ways that I predicted, other than Jack going off the rails.

I'm sorry to see Duma get sent off to the Big Empty, even if she did turn out to be kind of Old Testament. I like Erica Cerra.  But I wonder if this means that Cass will be able to get Naomi out of her very little room.  And what will become of those people that Jack brought to Heaven?  Are they Angels now, or did he not complete the process?  Would it really have worked anyway?  Are they Angel enough to help keep the lights on in Heaven?  Heaven didn't really seem to be as bad off as it used to be.

The Winchester boys are really going to regret being deceitful with Jack.  Even without a soul, he still meant well and was open to advice-- he just needed to be around people with better advice.  They probably could have talked him into returning to Heaven under Cass's supervision until they figured out a way to restore his soul (if Angel grace can be restored, why not a human soul?).  Now he's blown up the magic coffin that was strong enough to hold an Archangel and his eyes are all glowing and stuff and things look really bad.  I hope they don't destroy the MOL Bunker.  That would really suck.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#4 M.E.

M.E.
  • Islander
  • 8,025 posts

Posted 22 April 2019 - 06:47 PM

This show does seem to depend on them misunderstanding each other.  A little too often, IMO :innocent:

#5 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,332 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 06:11 PM

Secrets and misunderstandings.  Supernatural is the Three's Company of the occult world.  :lol:

#6 M.E.

M.E.
  • Islander
  • 8,025 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 10:45 PM

You read my mind. :lol:

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users