Legends of Tomorrow 4-12, pic - 5 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 4-12, pic - 6 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 4-12, pic - 8 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 4-12, pic - 9 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 4-12, pic - 10 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 4-12, pic - 11 - 1500 px.jpg

MONDAY, APRIL 22

DC'S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW
"The Eggplant, The Witch & The Wardrobe" - (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, L) (HDTV)

YOUR PERSONAL HELL - With darkness on the rise in 2019, the team realizes that a new host of problems have risen as they have been cleaning up history. Sara (Caity Lotz) tries to save Ava (Jes Macallan) from a fate worse than death while battling her own demons. Nora (Courtney Ford) and Constantine (Matt Ryan), work together to take down a powerful demon. Meanwhile, Zari (Tala Ashe) gets unsolicited advice from Mona (Ramona Young), Charlie (Maisie Richardson-Sellers) and even Rory (Dominic Purcell).

Brandon Routh also stars. Mairzee Almas directed the episode written by Morgan Faust & Daphne Miles (#412). Original airdate 4/22/2019.

Read more: Listings - DC'S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW on The CW | TheFutonCritic.com http://www.thefutonc.../#ixzz5lq1colRS

LOL, long episode title didn't fit the thread.  :hehe:

Promotional photos from www.farfarawaysite.com. :)

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 22 April 2019 - 10:32 AM.

"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,929 posts

Posted 25 April 2019 - 04:57 PM

I watched this episode, and then realized that I forgot to watch last week's episode.  Crap.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,929 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 05:58 PM

Okay, I'm getting caught up.  This is the one I saw already.  :D

I really liked this one, in particular the idea that Ava's personal Hell is a superstore.  The idea of making a metaphor literal through some alternate reality gimmick is very 70s-- something that Gerber or Starlin, or even Englehart, might have done.  And it did a nice job of beating all the hidden anxieties and uncertainties out of our two heroines, putting them back on an even keel.

But now Ray is possessed by a demon.  Come on. Ray is too nice to be possessed. I hope they don't turn him into dark-and-brooding Ray after he is inevitably saved.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DCs Legends of Tomorrow, DCs Legends of Tomorrow: S4

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users