Getting an "Insecure Connection" warning for Exisle? No worry

Details in this thread

Upcoming Summer Series debuts

Lucifer Marvels Agents of SHIELD Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D Krypton Summer Shows

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,549 posts

Posted 25 April 2019 - 01:01 PM

Yep, the time draws nigh for the summer series to debut:

May 8, on Netflix – Lucifer (Season 4)

May 10, on ABC – Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD (Season 6)

and the sneak peek:

June 12, on Syfy – Krypton (Season 2)

OK, I’m not sure what to make of Lucifer, I’m intrigued by Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD, and they’ve double-downed on the issues I had with Krypton (so this one someone else should take, if they are so inclined).

/s/

Gloriosus
The G-man Himself
Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me take what comes with a smile, without loss of courage.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
Let me do right to all, and wrong no man.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,332 posts

Posted 25 April 2019 - 05:05 PM

Well, I'm certainly looking forward to SHIELD....
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 Cardie

Cardie

I'm a very *good* tailor

• Administrator
  • 22,631 posts

Posted 27 April 2019 - 01:36 PM

I guess SHIELD had to wait until Endgame premiered.
Nothing succeeds like excess.

#4 Niko

Niko
  • Watchdog
  • 2,297 posts

Posted 28 April 2019 - 12:29 AM

Very much looking forward to SHIELD, and also curious to see how new season of "The 100" goes, now that they have a whole new planet to mess up.

Further out, another big one I've definitely been looking forward to is Good Omens on Amazon Prime - May 31.
- Whatsoever you do to the least of my people, that you do unto me.    (Matthew 25:40)

- Do not let kindness and truth leave you; Bind them around your neck, Write them on the tablet of your heart.  (Proverbs 3:3)

#5 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,332 posts

Posted 28 April 2019 - 04:19 PM

^^  I'm curious about that one myself.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#6 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,247 posts

Posted 28 April 2019 - 05:57 PM

The final season of Elementary debuts this summer, as does Instinct season 2. I'm looking forward to both of those. I'll probably start season threads for each. I doubt either could support individual threads.
"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

#7 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,549 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 01:29 PM

And the second trailer for Marvel's Agents of SHIELD (Season 6):

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself
Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me take what comes with a smile, without loss of courage.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
Let me do right to all, and wrong no man.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

#8 Cardie

Cardie

I'm a very *good* tailor

• Administrator
  • 22,631 posts

Posted 04 May 2019 - 07:38 PM

^^Oh, no, not EvilCoulson!
Nothing succeeds like excess.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Lucifer, Marvels Agents of SHIELD, Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, Krypton, Summer Shows

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users