• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 D.Rabbit

D.Rabbit

Me and all my shadows.

• Islander
  • 6,154 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 05:12 AM

As I work my way through all the misconceptions and possible theories available on YouTube I came to the conclusion that they rarely talked about the elephant in the room.

According to the big bang theory the universe started with a big bang and that is what is causing it to expand. So they tell us.

So what are the black holes doing with all the space junk they consume?
They turn it to gas and out the other end comes the start of a whole new galaxy. Not as a big bang but a steady flow of energy.
The gas molecule eventually return to a solid state and form stars and planets again.
Eventually another black hole is formed to collect materials to give birth.

According to the Mayan long haul calendar we are on the downward slope of this galaxy's life span. Not to worry the whole process takes around 27 billion years.

I suspect there are voyagers that have figured out how to maneuver through the black holes and come out the other side too but that's more sci fi then reality.
If they evolve early enough in the galaxy's life span it could happen that they have gotten bored with pillaging their local star systems and go looking for more. Might explain where the calendar came from?

This and senior's status has led me to address legacy. What serial killers kill for or the number of zeros one has in their bank accounts represents.
If our planet is doomed to be absorbed into the infinity of the black hole, what is legacy then?
As I see it legacy is a byproduct of our DNA's need to reproduce. We want to continue after death and since we don't know what happens to our energy we feel the need to leave a mark of notoriety.
Reproduction, legacy, meet black hole.

Everything is infinite but legacy is finite.
7 verses I know you're there behind the veil.

#2 gsmonks

gsmonks

Tree Psychiatrist

• Islander
  • 5,082 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 09:41 PM

The Big Fart Theory is coming under fire from all directions these days, primarily because of the notion of a Singularity at the beginning. The math just doesn't support it.

http://www.forbes.co...l/#1dc4c9f855df

Edited by gsmonks, 09 May 2019 - 10:04 PM.

Capitalism is a pyramid scheme run by the 1%.

#3 D.Rabbit

D.Rabbit

Me and all my shadows.

• Islander
  • 6,154 posts

Posted 12 May 2019 - 02:01 PM

So my theory would be the Micro Fart Theory?

#4 gsmonks

gsmonks

Tree Psychiatrist

• Islander
  • 5,082 posts

Posted 12 May 2019 - 11:19 PM

If you consider that the part we observed was probably a local event.

#5 D.Rabbit

D.Rabbit

Me and all my shadows.

• Islander
  • 6,154 posts

Posted 13 May 2019 - 12:16 AM

Since the last line on my mailing address is, "The Milky Way Galaxy," then yes.
I figured if I added, "The Infinite Infinity," all my love letters might be lost in the transition?

#6 gsmonks

gsmonks

Tree Psychiatrist

• Islander
  • 5,082 posts

Posted 13 May 2019 - 04:25 PM

One problem with the Big Fart Theory is us and what we are.

There are no particles, the field of chemistry is incorrect and very much outdated, the tools we use can only detect themselves and things like them, there is no such thing as matter or energy, and the hits just keep on coming

We are akin to images on a tv screen. Mass is something written into he rules of how objects on the screen are allowed to behave, as is gravity, but we have no idea what the screen itself is.

I'm speaking of branes, of course. Best theory going, but no way to prove, disprove, experiment with or test it. Yet.

#7 gsmonks

gsmonks

Tree Psychiatrist

• Islander
  • 5,082 posts

Posted 13 May 2019 - 04:27 PM

P.S.- I do wish people would quit using the term A.I.. There's no such thing as "artificial intelligence". Computers are no more intelligent than they are conscious.

#8 D.Rabbit

D.Rabbit

Me and all my shadows.

• Islander
  • 6,154 posts

Posted 13 May 2019 - 05:59 PM

Next your going to tell me there is no such thing as free will?
I dodged the formal education brain washing because they made no allowances for my inability to spell, that and some evil math teacher who failed me by 2 point/59.8. I didn't care for him and just did enough to get by, my brother said he probably took of the 2 points for spelling my name wrong. I didn't disagree. Pretty much explains why I only have a grade 10 education.
I have not watched farmer TV since the area went digital and I have ad blockers up in full force on the web.

I'm your true skeptic, and have to do a good deal of research before I make up my mind.

What we are? It's a crying shame what we are and what we have become.
We are not even considered a species by the others.
Much like those who enslaved the Africans and Jews because they thought us soulless or inferior.
We have been genetically modified to work as slaves and we still are. Slaves to the banks, organized religions, (especially the RCC,)  insurance companies and all other blood suckers who use the system to keep us too busy to realize what the hell is going on.

This is where Alternative Views on YouTube really shines. Most of the talks are validating many of my other off the wall theories.

The only way an AI can be an AI is if you down load your own consciousness into it. Other wise it just spits out variables to chose from. I don't care how smart a quantum computer is, It's only spitting out variables such as my D.Consortium who analyzes a situation from many different perspectives. Which is faster and smarter all depends on what your programming consist of.
They do not have the 6th sense, if that is what you are referring to, then I do agree.

So what to do with my next life? I suspect I'm human because they tricked me, wiped my memory and shot me back to this hell hole of humanity to learn my lesson with the subservient last name of Neill.
"Stop making us move the lines behind you!"
Waste of an effort IMHO but what next?
I could dive into a black hole but do I really want to give up the adventure?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: black hole, galaxy, legacy, space exploration

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users