Legends of Tomorrow 4-15, pic - 6 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 4-15, pic - 7 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 4-15, pic - 8 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 4-15, pic - 9 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 4-15, pic - 10 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 4-15, pic - 11 - 1500 px.jpg

MONDAY, MAY 13

DC'S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW
"Terms of Service" - (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)

SELLING THEIR SOULS - With things getting out of control, Sara (Caity Lotz) and Ava (Jes Macallan) concoct a bold plan to take back the Time Bureau. But when things go awry, Zari (Tala Ashe) and Charlie (Maisie Richardson-Sellers) must work together to discover what Neron is planning. Elsewhere, Constantine (Matt Ryan), is given a tough choice on who to save from Hell.

Ramona Young, Brandon Routh, Dominic Purcell, Nick Zano and Courtney Ford also star. April Mullen directed the episode written by Grainne Godfree & Ubah Mohamed (#415). Original airdate 5/13/2019.

Read more: Listings - DC'S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW on The CW | TheFutonCritic.com http://www.thefutonc.../#ixzz5o0UijtZs

Promotional photos from www.farfarawaysite.com. :)

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 15 May 2019 - 10:36 AM.

"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,519 posts

Posted 16 May 2019 - 04:32 PM

And the moral of the story is:  Read the damned terms of service!

There were a couple of unexpected twists among the expected turns.  The transfer of the Fairy Godmother powers was a surprise, as was the new FG being accidentally sent to Hell.  And, if I understand this correctly, the other woman accidentally left the dragon egg with her younger self?  This will mess with her past in the future, presumably?  In the expected column, Gary was easily forgiven by everyone but the Big Bald Guy, since they needed to learn their lesson to be nicer to him.

It will interesting to see how they wrap all this up in one more episode.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 Christopher

Christopher
  • Demigod
  • 32,873 posts

Posted 16 May 2019 - 05:42 PM

^Yes, Zari accidentally left the egg with young Zari. Ironically, the backpack she was carrying the egg in was the same one she was carried in when she was turned into a cat after the midseason cliffhanger.

And I love the idea of hiding a deal with the Devil in the terms of service nobody reads.
"You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right." -- xkcd

"The first man to raise a fist is the man who's run out of ideas." -- "H. G. Wells," Time After Time

Written Worlds -- My homepage and blog
Facebook Author Page

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DCs Legends of Tomorrow, DCs Legends of Tomorrow: S4

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users