Getting an "Insecure Connection" warning for Exisle? No worry

Details in this thread

DC's Legends of Tomorrow, S4 E16 - Hey, World!

DCs Legends of Tomorrow DCs Legends of Tomorrow: S4

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 4,959 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 05:55 PM

Airdate Monday, May 20, 2019

Spoilers

Legends of Tomorrow 4-16, pic - 1 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 4-16, pic - 3 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 4-16, pic - 4 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 4-16, pic - 5 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 4-16, pic - 6 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 4-16, pic - 7 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 4-16, pic - 8 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 4-16, pic - 9 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 4-16, pic - 10 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 4-16, pic - 11 - 1500 px.jpg

MONDAY, MAY 20
SEASON FINALE

DC'S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW
"Hey, World!" - (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, DLV) (HDTV)

SEASON FINALE - While on a mission to find Ray (Brandon Routh), Constantine (Matt Ryan) and Nora (Courtney Ford) discover Neron's evil plan. Nate (Nick Zano) convinces the Legends to think outside the box and suggests a dangerous plan to unite magical creatures and people to save the world.

Caity Lotz, Dominic Purcell, Maisie Richardson-Sellers, Tala Ashe, Jes Macallan and Ramona Young also star. Kevin Mock directed the episode written by Phil Klemmer & Keto Shimizu (#416). Original airdate 5/20/2019.

Read more: Listings - DC'S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW on The CW | TheFutonCritic.com http://www.thefutonc.../#ixzz5oVa5YCeo

Promotional photos from www.farfarawaysite.com. :)

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 21 May 2019 - 09:47 AM.

"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,444 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 06:06 PM

Well, that was kind of a chaotic finale, but with lots of nice moments.  The theme of self sacrifice runs strong in this show.  Let's see if I can get the names right:  Ray sacrificed himself to save Nate, Constantine sacrificed himself to save Ray, Nate sacrificed himself to save Ray, and Zari sacrificed herself to save Nate. And that's just in this one little event.

It was a nice little twist bringing back that magical book to finish up the theme park. Getting all the monsters to perform was great-- the Ogre's name is Oswald (or something) and he plays guitar.  :lol:

And I cracked up when they went in to save Ray from the terrible tortures of Hell, only to find that he had charmed an old enemy with his sweet niceness.  That's how you win in the long term.  Hearts and minds.  :lol:

Of course, the one downside to all this is that Zari is either gone or replaced with an alternate Zari.  Sure, her brother is alive, but we don't know if she may have died in his place or if she just never met the Legends-- but that would also mean that every story that we've ever watched about these people that involved her now never happened, which is kind of a rip off.  I wonder how, or if, they will resolve this next season. Presumably they will establish that her brother was there in her place, but who knows what her life was like-- maybe she's the Masked Dragonrider or something.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 4,959 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 06:07 PM

I am trying to catch up on my reviews/comments for this half season.  I will post them when I have them all written.

But ... RJ, it looks like I will have to explain some season 1 stuff that I did not know would be relevant this season.  You probably have no idea who that guy in hell was, LOL! :lol:

SFG
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#4 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,444 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 07:33 PM

I didn't, but I could tell that I was supposed to know who he was.  :lol:
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#5 Christopher

Christopher
  • Demigod
  • 32,866 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 08:08 PM

View PostRJDiogenes, on 22 May 2019 - 07:33 PM, said:

I didn't, but I could tell that I was supposed to know who he was.  :lol:

He was Vandal Savage, and was not one of the more impressive portrayals of the character.
"You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right." -- xkcd

"The first man to raise a fist is the man who's run out of ideas." -- "H. G. Wells," Time After Time

Written Worlds -- My homepage and blog
Facebook Author Page

#6 Cybersnark

Cybersnark

NERV wants YOU!

• Islander
  • 2,568 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 09:49 AM

There needs to be a gif out there of the Monitor eating popcorn.
"Hilarity ensues." --Seamus Harper

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DCs Legends of Tomorrow, DCs Legends of Tomorrow: S4

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users