7 replies to this topic

#1 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,596 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 07:45 AM

Holy cats!!!  Coulson, destroyer of worlds :eek3:

Say it ain’t so!!!

Also, Fitz is The Man … from stowaway to slave; from slave to savior; how far has he come.  And it was good to see Enoch again.

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself, who apologizes for the delay.

Edited by G-man, 23 May 2019 - 05:18 AM.

Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me take what comes with a smile, without loss of courage.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
Let me do right to all, and wrong no man.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,707 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 05:37 PM

Strange. The little fuzzy guy is supposed to be a regular, but we're two episodes in and we've seen neither hair nor hair of him.

I get a kick out of Slo-Mo Rock'n'Roll Coulson and his band of grizzled misfits. They've got some pretty wild technology available to them, and I wonder if SHIELD will be able to add it to their bag of tricks by season's end.  That little video clip that the professor decoded was pretty intriguing.  It looked like they were fleeing a plague of giant locusts or something, but I suspect that it's more than that-- a Nanotech Apocalypse, maybe?

I liked the Fitz In Space sequences-- I'm sure he's wishing for a better sidekick than Enoch.  :lol:  But he really stood his moral ground there, with possibly just a bit of overcompensation from his experience in the matrix.  But Enoch did come through in the end.

They are really making a point of establishing that Coulson is deader than Marley, but I'm wondering if that's because Coulson is really dead or because they have some clever twist up their sleeve.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 Christopher

Christopher
  • Demigod
  • 32,893 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 06:20 PM

The title is supposed to say "S6E02," right?
"You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right." -- xkcd

"The first man to raise a fist is the man who's run out of ideas." -- "H. G. Wells," Time After Time

Written Worlds -- My homepage and blog
Facebook Author Page

#4 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,596 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 05:15 AM

:blush:  Yes.

The hazards of posting before I had my coffee.

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself
Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me take what comes with a smile, without loss of courage.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
Let me do right to all, and wrong no man.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

#5 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 4,976 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 11:24 AM

^ I think you can still fix it, right?

SFG
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#6 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,707 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 05:50 PM

Maybe. I've still got edit buttons for yesterday's posts, but I'm not sure how far back we can go.  Maybe a Mod can do it.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#7 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 4,976 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 05:59 PM

^ Usually 48 hrs, AFAIK.

SFG
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#8 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,707 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 06:07 PM

Great. You've still got time, G-Man!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Agents of SHIELD, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Marvels Agents of SHIELD, Marvel TV

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users