Batwoman trailer

Batwoman DC CW

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,367 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 09:59 AM

The CW has released a trailer for the new Batwoman series and I am there for it. Honestly, even if the trailer looked like crap I'd still watch the show at first simply because I want to support series with LGBT leads but this looks good. Batwoman was a bright spot in what I thought was a rather lackluster cross-over this year so I am ready for her to get her own series.

Of course the trolls are already out in force attacking the series for having a female lead and a lesbian character but that is to be expected.
"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

#2 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,619 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 11:59 AM

I like it.

I hope they'll expend some effort to explain why Gotham is privatizing its police department; or else develop a plot thread depicting the rivalry between GCPD and the Crows that the mayor is touting.

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself
Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me take what comes with a smile, without loss of courage.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
Let me do right to all, and wrong no man.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

#3 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,367 posts

Posted 01 June 2019 - 07:27 PM

^I'm sure they will. It seems like Gotham has gotten worse since Batman took off so maybe the citizens don't trust the police to actually help.
"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

#4 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,619 posts

Posted 03 June 2019 - 12:30 PM

^^^ Maybe the powers that run Gotham City had the brainstorm that they'd continue to cut the GCPD budget until performance improved, leading to the continual decline in GCPD capacity, while providing them an excuse to privatize the services (in return for kick-backs) ;)

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself

Edited by G-man, 03 June 2019 - 12:31 PM.

Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me take what comes with a smile, without loss of courage.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
Let me do right to all, and wrong no man.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Batwoman, DC, CW

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users