• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 gsmonks

gsmonks

Tree Psychiatrist

• Islander
  • 5,093 posts

Posted 31 May 2019 - 05:31 PM

Ah, there's nothing like trying to upload a book on Amazon. You tee it up, they f**k it up. You tee it up, they f**k it up. You tee it up, they f**k it up. You tee it up, they f**k it up. You tee it up, they f**k it up , , , and so it goes.

The problem is the piece-of-crap programme they use. They demand you upload a PDF, which it can't read, and on and on it goes.

Then they give you all this bullcrap about "bleed" and "layout" and other nonsense. In effect, you're trying to compensate for their crappy programme.

You have the same problem with certain websites that demand you upload PDF files, then can't handle them once you do.

Why these morons persist is anyone's guess. You'd think they'd get it through their thick heads that getting rid of their useless system is the answer.

So now I'm going to a pro to have them do it for me.

Whee.
Capitalism is a pyramid scheme run by the 1%.

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,929 posts

Posted 31 May 2019 - 05:52 PM

My friend Sabrina recommends this place, and she is not easily impressed.  I'll probably use it myself the next time I publish something.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 gsmonks

gsmonks

Tree Psychiatrist

• Islander
  • 5,093 posts

Posted 06 June 2019 - 12:38 PM

10% is a bit steep. It should really be a flat rate. If your book becomes a best-seller, they're making money they're really not entitled to.
Capitalism is a pyramid scheme run by the 1%.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users