• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,444 posts

Posted 02 June 2019 - 04:51 PM

Led by Morgan and Alicia, the group lands in uncharted territory in search of survivors to help - but everything is not as it seems in this foreboding new land.  

Back to the Zombie Apocalypse!  Morgan and Company are taking it to the streets. Or something.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,444 posts

Posted 05 June 2019 - 06:33 PM

Hey, Max Headroom survived the Zombie Apocalypse. It's always good to see Matt Frewer in anything, but I have to wonder where this is headed.  He's not exactly Negan-- just a guy who wanted his factory back, even if he is kind of an *a$$h*le.  I mean, he could have easily negotiated with Morgan.

In any case, this is an interesting beginning to the season, especially given that it started off with a plane crash. I don't know if flying a plane that's been sitting around without maintenance for five years was such a smart idea, but it made for a dynamic opening.  And now we've got radiation signs, guys in protective gear, and Zombie fences complete with hanging Zombie heads.  Those clicking teeth were spooky.

I hope Luciana doesn't die, but I'm kind of resigned to the inevitable.  Most cast members don't last very long in the Zombie Apocalypse.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,444 posts

Posted 05 June 2019 - 06:34 PM

Apparently I can't say "*a$$h*le" at EI.  :lol:

#4 M.E.

M.E.
  • Islander
  • 8,035 posts

Posted 05 June 2019 - 10:28 PM

Yeah, I felt really bad for all of them.  They only want to help and they keep getting beat up instead.  Morgan can keep them going though.  He's really good with inspirational speeches. lol

#5 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,444 posts

Posted 06 June 2019 - 06:55 PM

It's pretty sad that they've had no successes at all in all the time they've been doing this.  Hopefully this season will be the story of their first major success.

Also, I heard that the guys in the radiation suits may be the same guys, or related to the same guys, that helicoptered Rick away.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users