Agents of SHIELD Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Marvels Agents of SHIELD Marvel TV

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,594 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 07:22 AM

“It’s a hostage situation. Sarge has May. Altarah has Daisy, Enoch and Simmons. And now, there are two planets that need saving.”

As you may note, the show is due to return NEXT WEEK, at 8pm Eastern/7pm Central on ABC, this week its some sport thing going on :(

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself
Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me take what comes with a smile, without loss of courage.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
Let me do right to all, and wrong no man.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,605 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 06:23 PM

Actually, I may not have known that.  In fact, I'm pretty sure I didn't.  Damn.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,594 posts

Posted 14 June 2019 - 11:14 AM

As a reminder to tune in to ABC, tonight, at 8pm Eastern/7pm Central, here's a sneak peek:

Excelsior!!!

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself

Edited by G-man, 14 June 2019 - 11:14 AM.

Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

#4 M.E.

M.E.
  • Islander
  • 8,059 posts

Posted 15 June 2019 - 01:23 PM

Last weeks was kinda silly.  A little too silly.  I found myself doing the eye roll several times. lol

I'm ready and waiting for tonight. :D

#5 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,605 posts

Posted 16 June 2019 - 04:25 PM

Well, we certainly had some interesting developments this time around, especially in the spaceborne thread of the story.  Enoch and Fitz are no longer BFFs, thanks to the arrival of a rather ruthless Chronicom, or whatever they are, who decided that it's best to threaten death and torture rather than ask for help.  Enoch and the newcomer have met before-- in fact, have apparently bumped USBs, whatever that means to genderless artificial life forms-- but Enoch is now a free spirit, by Chronicom, or whatever they are, standards, and they just don't have anything in common anymore.  It turns out the Chronicoms, or whatever they are, were not after Fitz for violating the Temporal Prime Directive, but because they want him to go on violating-- because the Killer Bats From Outer Space that are threatening Earth have destroyed the Chronicom, or whatever they are, homeworld.  Enoch decided that the only way to save everyone's lives was collusion, so he sold out Gemma to the you-know-whats.  Now Quake and the two supernumeraries are back on Earth, but Fitz and Gemma are still lost in space, with the added burden of having to create a time machine.  Maybe they'll come back with a sister for Deke this time.

Meanwhile, things are getting weirder on Earth, as May has learned that Sarge and his crew, despite being merciless mercenaries with moxie for mayhem are actually fighting the good fight to destroy the Space Bats and their mysterious creator-- although it was implied that Planet Earth may end up collateral damage in this battle.  No new information was gleaned as to the relationship, if any, between Sarge and Coulson-- he did mention being a hundred years old, but that seems to be more about time dilation than actual age, but that would still mean that he was born decades before our guy.

Further meanwhile, back in the lab, our new professor is still dissecting the Alien Space Bat who took up residence in the guy from Haven and claims that his best years are long behind him-- but I'm betting that he'll come up with a solution that will make Sarge and his crew redundant.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#6 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,594 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 04:36 PM

Here's my question ... given that Sarge has been hunting the bat-fungus across, dimensions, does the destruction of the Chronocom's home world mean that the bat-fungus is present in each dimension?

I had thought that Sarge had been pursuing them across dimensions, as opposed to killing those he discovered in the dimensions he had visited.  Might Sarge's actions actually accelerate the bat-fungus process as it responds to the threat?

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself

Edited by G-man, 21 June 2019 - 04:37 PM.

-- Doc Savage

#7 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,605 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 06:28 PM

I've had second thoughts about him pursuing the Bats across dimensions.  Since the Chronocom homeworld has been destroyed, I'm wondering if he's pursuing them from planet to planet in this dimension.

The idea that Sarge is exacerbating the problem rather than fixing it is an interesting one.  It would seem likely to give him pause, since that seems to be his grand purpose in life.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Agents of SHIELD, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Marvels Agents of SHIELD, Marvel TV

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users