• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,617 posts

Posted 09 June 2019 - 04:33 PM

Morgan and Alicia meet a survivor and learn of a grave new walker threat. Meanwhile, the mission is put to the test when one of their own goes missing. Elsewhere, Strand makes contact.

With... extraterrestrials?  :unsure:
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,617 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 06:46 PM

"Say, doc, will I be able to play the accordion?"  :lol:  I got a kick out of Luciana on drugs, especially Morgan's bafflement at their radio conversation. Well, her close call with the Walkers wasn't that funny, but at least they didn't get in and overrun the place.

So Karen Davis is working alone, apparently, so the people in the black armor are a separate group. What's their deal?  And are they responsible for the clicking Zombie heads, or is there yet something else going on in this neck of the woods?   The kids from the last episode seemed to fear somebody or something.  Karen Davis is supposed to be a regular, so I assume she'll be back soon, despite her alleged death sentence from radiation.

That was a strange encounter between Strand and Salazar.  Now Luciana thinks the plane is on the way, but Strand is just hoofing it back to wherever on his own, leaving them in the lurch.  I wonder if Salazar will show up on his own to help Alicia and Luciana, bypassing Strand altogether, since he seems to think he's a Jonah.

So there's a lot of balls in the air so far this year:  Max Headroom, Karen Davis, the Men in Black, the clicking Zombie heads, Salazar, the new kids on the block, and the nuclear reactor may still be in danger of melting down.   And Morgan lost his stick.  :(
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users