• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,784 posts

Posted 16 June 2019 - 04:29 PM

Dorie and June run from a threat and take shelter, but trouble arises when a misunderstanding arises with a survivor; Alicia and Morgan encounter an obstacle.  

Humbug's Gulch?  Ah reckon they a-gonna get bushwhacked.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,784 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 04:54 PM

Well, I reckon that was a good 'un.  That town weren't big enough fer John and a bunch o' dead folk. San Antonio Split, eh?  I once had a filly who split to San Antonio.

Nothing like a showdown with a horde of Zombies in an Old West town.  The Walking Dead shows don't usually demonstrate this kind of humor, and it's nice to see it slipping in now and then.  Between this episode and the radioactive Zombies, I wonder if some of the creators were fans of Z Nation.

So the Walker Walls and the Clicking Zombie Heads are the creations of the kiddies.  Are they weird post-Apocalyptic children who have been completely dehumanized by the Zombie Holocaust, or is there something else going on?  They seem to just want our people to go away, but they're not trying to kill them.  Are they hiding something, or someone?

And poor Morgan with his fake substitute stick.  :lol:
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 M.E.

M.E.
  • Islander
  • 8,086 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 08:42 PM

I don't know, RJD.  Seems a little far fetched to me that 3 kids would have the strength and energy (remember there's not a lot of nutritious food available) to string mobile zombies together in a row, on the roadways like that?  Also, you have to consider that to take down a zombie, you must aim for the head.  How are these kids getting all  these heads that are still active on strings?

You forgot to mention that Dwight is back. :D  The season is just starting.  I wonder if more of TWD cast will mosey on by. :lol:

#4 Niko

Niko
  • Watchdog
  • 2,318 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 09:26 AM

I don't watch FtWD, but I was wondering about Dwight after seeing promo pics of him... so, the series has time-jumped to being in the same timeframe as the mother-ship, then?

(I knew Morgan was over there, but I'd assumed his presence was happening during one of his walkabout periods when he was absent from the main show.)
- Whatsoever you do to the least of my people, that you do unto me.    (Matthew 25:40)

- Do not let kindness and truth leave you; Bind them around your neck, Write them on the tablet of your heart.  (Proverbs 3:3)

#5 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,784 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 06:51 PM

View PostM.E., on 18 June 2019 - 08:42 PM, said:

I don't know, RJD.  Seems a little far fetched to me that 3 kids would have the strength and energy (remember there's not a lot of nutritious food available) to string mobile zombies together in a row, on the roadways like that?  
Maybe they ate the Zombie bodies after they cut off the heads.  :lol:

You forgot to mention that Dwight is back. :D  The season is just starting.  I wonder if more of TWD cast will mosey on by. :lol:
I did forget to mention that Dwight is back.  I wonder what part he will play in the overall scheme of things.  Hopefully they plan to reunite him with his wife. Maybe Dwight will be the first one that the gang successfully helps.  I doubt if any other TWD characters will mosey out West. It's already straining credulity that Dwight found Morgan.

View PostNiko, on 19 June 2019 - 09:26 AM, said:

I don't watch FtWD, but I was wondering about Dwight after seeing promo pics of him... so, the series has time-jumped to being in the same timeframe as the mother-ship, then?  
No, because Dwight said he'd been on the road for about a year.  There were two time jumps on the mothership:  Eighteen months between the last two seasons and about six years after Rick's disappearance. So TWD is now approximately six-and-a-half years ahead of TWD.  As of this last episode, the premiere of TWD season 9 is still about six months in the future.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users