Agents of SHIELD Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Marvels Agents of SHIELD Marvel TV

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,619 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 02:53 PM

They've fought through space, time and alternate realities to find each other, and now, closer than ever, only their own demons can stop Fitz-Simmons' reunion.

Holy cow, Evil-Fitz returns!!! :eek:

So remember to tune in to ABC, this Friday at 8pm Eastern/7pm Central, True Believers, to see what happens next.

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself
Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me take what comes with a smile, without loss of courage.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
Let me do right to all, and wrong no man.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,866 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 06:29 PM

Yep, looks like more torture for FitzSimmons.  :no:
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,619 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 08:26 PM

OK, both of them need some serious help ... but it's nice to see that FitzSimmons are right for each other.  Loved their reaction when they witness their psycho-selves locked in passionate embrace.

And Enoch is THE man.

So ... it seems that Sarge torched the Chronocon home world ... that's probably going to come back and bite them :(

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself

Edited by G-man, 23 June 2019 - 09:17 AM.

Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me take what comes with a smile, without loss of courage.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
Let me do right to all, and wrong no man.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

#4 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,866 posts

Posted 23 June 2019 - 02:53 PM

Awww, that was beautiful.  :lol:  (Actually, I mean it.)

I knew that we were going to see Evil Fitz, but Psycho Gemma took me by surprise.  That's what I call parity. "If you were in charge, the Framework would have looked like Night of the Living Dead."  :lol:  It was great seeing them work out their issues and relive key moments in their lives in a shared mindscape-- reaffirming not only their love but that they are essentially one person.  Even their Evil Twins have the hots for each other.  I love these stories where a character's inner thoughts and feelings are made explicit in a surreal world-- it's so 70s.  I wonder what my mindscape would look like.  Probably the 70s.

And Enoch took bold action!  I wonder if he killed the Chronocomianites or just took them offline.  I wouldn't be surprised if at least the Boss Lady turns up again, and is involved in the showdown with Sarge.  And how they will solve the problem of the Chrono-homeworld being Trinitited?  In any case, I want to see Enoch become an official Agent of SHIELD before the show comes to an eventual end (far in the future, I hope).
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Agents of SHIELD, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Marvels Agents of SHIELD, Marvel TV

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users