• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,533 posts

Posted 23 June 2019 - 06:53 PM

Charlie makes a friend, while Strand, Wendell, and Sarah's rescue mission hits a snag; Alicia, Luciana and Morgan struggle to fulfill their mission.

Finally, the focus returns to Strand and the others.  He must love being stuck with them.  :D
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,533 posts

Posted 24 June 2019 - 06:14 PM

Salazar and Strand have finally reached an accommodation-- Salazar is not going to shoot Strand in the face, which is about as warm and fuzzy as he gets.   And he seems to have some mysterious purpose now.  He says that there's a reason he's been hanging out collecting vehicles and equipment, and he's going to go take care of it-- by leaving his collection of vehicles and equipment behind.

And Strand got his airplane, but had to ruin it to wipe out the Zombie horde.  Holy cow, he just exploded those suckers.  :lol:

No sign of Dwight this week, but Morgan and Alicia have discovered the Children's Crusade-- but they seem less like The Lord of the Flies and more like Boys Town.  The kids don't want to leave behind the staggering corpses of their dead parents.

And those Men in Black are back again, and the kids have been hiding from them.  And right at the end, we see that black helicopter with that symbol on it again-- maybe even the same one that will take away Rick and Jadis in about six months.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users