Agents of SHIELD Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Marvels Agents of SHIELD Marvel TV

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,595 posts

Posted 28 June 2019 - 09:11 AM

Enoch and FitzSimmons find themselves in yet another gambling dilemma; and a mysterious stranger offers a ride home where, it turns out, two shrikes aren't better than one.

Uh-oh :eek2: it looks as if all the story threads will come together in this episode.

and the sneak peek:

So remember to tune in to ABC tonight, True Believers, at 8pm Eastern/7pm Central to see what happens next.

Excelsior!!!

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself

Edited by G-man, 28 June 2019 - 10:10 AM.

Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me take what comes with a smile, without loss of courage.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
Let me do right to all, and wrong no man.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

#2 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,595 posts

Posted 30 June 2019 - 08:27 AM

Maybe next week we'll have FitzSimmons back home -- loved Fitz's reaction upon being informed he's a grand-dad.  I am intrigued by the individual who is giving them a lift, just what are her intentions?

Meanwhile, Sarge, being the only one who has dealt with the bat-fungus/shrike, is now in charge :eek2: will he save the world, or destroy it?

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself
Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me take what comes with a smile, without loss of courage.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
Let me do right to all, and wrong no man.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

#3 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,685 posts

Posted 30 June 2019 - 03:37 PM

Aw, Enoch is gone-- and he's not bluffing.  At least he's not dead, so there is the chance he will return.

No more information about the origin of Sarge, but they did confirm that he's an exact genetic duplicate of Coulson-- which explains why he has the same Resting Smirk Face.  And his friend with the ZZ Top beard has turned out to be a fire-breathing dragon, which raises the question of how he even has a beard.  But SHIELD has now learned the hard lesson that they need Sarge to defeat the Shrikes (and whoever created them), so the new name of the show is Sarge In Charge.

Meanwhile, in another part of the galaxy, Fitz and Simmons had about as close a shave as they come and are now on the crew of a mysterious woman who wants to visit Earth to get her monoliths back.  Does she also have any connection with the Shrikes?  Is she the mysterious creator-- or does she have some connection with the mysterious creator?  She said her last ship was destroyed with all hands lost.  Was that Sarge's doing?   Will the FitzSimmons plot and the Shrike plot and the Chronomopticon plots all converge?  I don't know, I just hope we get the real Coulson back when the dust settles.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Agents of SHIELD, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Marvels Agents of SHIELD, Marvel TV

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users