• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,533 posts

Posted 30 June 2019 - 03:35 PM

Althea chases a story with dogged determination, putting the mission, and her life in danger.

Finally, we find out what has happened to Al-- and maybe we'll learn something about the black helicopter people.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,533 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 06:40 PM

Well, cool.  We spend a whole hour with one of the Black Suits and we still know almost nothing substantial about them.  They are looking toward the future beyond the ZA-- or at least that's how they imagine themselves, or what they tell their soldiers.  And yet they don't actually help anybody, and they try to keep their existence a complete secret, to the point of killing anybody who knows about them.  In Walking Dead, they seemed to be recruiting the pick of the litter, either Father Gabriel or Rick (with no indication of what made them so special), but here there was a "payload" of some kind. Probably related to the nuclear power plant.

But are they a part of the US government? A paramilitary group? A private corporation?  Did they exist before the ZA?  If so, were they also working to create a new civilization or did their mission change?  Are they, perhaps, the very people that created the ZA and are now working damage control?

And how does Karen David fit into this?  Is she part of this group?  Does she know about them?  Why didn't they kill her? Maybe she was supposed to die, but Happy developed a crush on her, too.  The ZA is a lonely place!  :lol:

In any case, it's an intriguing mystery, and a step up from This Year's Tin Hitler plots, and hopefully it will lead to some evolution in the franchise as a whole.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 M.E.

M.E.
  • Islander
  • 8,050 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 03:00 PM

Yes, I was a little disappointed with the lack of info about the black suits.  Hopefully more information will follow.

People seem to forget at times that this show & TWD, are about the living people and how they cope.  It's not all about the Zombies, murder, and mayhem. lol

#4 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,533 posts

Posted 04 July 2019 - 04:38 PM

I have a feeling they'll be keeping information about the Black Armor People close to the vest, since they'll be figuring prominently in the Rick movies.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users