Getting an "Insecure Connection" warning for Exisle? No worry

Details in this thread

Marvel's Agents of SHIELD: S6E08 - Collision Course (Pt 1)

Agents of SHIELD Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Marvels Agents of SHIELD Marvel TV

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,596 posts

Posted 05 July 2019 - 02:37 PM

To face the Galaxy-Hopping Hate-Base That Easts Planets, the team on Earth asks for help in all the wrong places.  While back on the Lazy Comet, something weird is going on with Izel’s crew, and it’s not just the puffies.

Things are coming to a head, True Believers, so remember to tune into ABC tonight, at 8pm Eastern/7pm Central, to see what happens next.

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself
Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me take what comes with a smile, without loss of courage.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
Let me do right to all, and wrong no man.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,695 posts

Posted 05 July 2019 - 04:29 PM

Well, "Part 1" implies a "Part 2," which is encouraging.  :lol:
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,596 posts

Posted 06 July 2019 - 08:36 AM

Oh-Kay ...

Yeah, Sarge is the man with a radical plan :eek3: meanwhile, Izel may've met her first genuinely nice couple, I'm not sure how she's going to act about them.

Anyhow, it does seem that both Sarge and Izel have each other's number.

So, FitzSimmons know how to build/rebuild a hyperdrive, but trying to rejigger alien comms to talk to their friends on a tight time schedule just might be beyond them.

Enoch is developing his own plan for Chronocon survival, while the Chrono-hunters are planning to delve into FitzSimmons' mind ... I'm not sure the last is a good idea.

And, finally, the monoliths are back in play, pity they were -- according to Simmons -- destroyed.  I wonder how Izel is going to take that little revelation :eek2:

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself
Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me take what comes with a smile, without loss of courage.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
Let me do right to all, and wrong no man.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

#4 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,695 posts

Posted 07 July 2019 - 04:26 PM

Well, things are starting to come together-- literally, in some respects.  The Shrike Ubers have all converged to spawn their crystalline entity and Sarge is ready to take it out in a very un-subtle way.  Meanwhile, Punk Girl From Beyond The Stars has arrived on Earth to find her missing monoliths, with FitzSimmons in tow. Somebody should play Also Sprach Zarathustra.

It's kind of odd that Punk Girl fed Shrikes to the whole crew, but not Fitz and Simmons.  What's so special about them?  And we still don't know why she brings the Shrike infestation to world after world-- unless she's just Queen Shrike, spreading her babies around the universe so they'll have a nice life and be happy.

And how is it that Sarge speaks perfect English and drives an Earth truck, but doesn't know about things like miles or DNA?  I wonder if Coulson was duplicated and thrown into the past and lost his memory, which will be restored by the end of the story, effectively bringing back the real Coulson but with the added baggage of a hundred years worth of guilty conscience for all the killing. Sigh.

And Enoch is still around!  He has his own plans for finding a new homeland for the Chronocomonites-- but the evil Chronocomonites are still around and apparently backed up FitzSimmons' brains.  You'd think people with "Chrono" in their name would already know everything about time travel.....
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Agents of SHIELD, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Marvels Agents of SHIELD, Marvel TV

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users