• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,516 posts

Posted 07 July 2019 - 04:22 PM

Facing impossible odds, Luciana and the group work together to tackle an impossible task while Morgan helps prevent disaster. Elsewhere, an old friend presents Sarah, Charlie, and Strand with a solution.

Is this where we find out the reason Dwight has crossed over?
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,516 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 06:03 PM

Oh, a giant hot air beer bottle.  :lol:  Didn't see that coming.  Well, I did see it coming, but I didn't see it coming.  You know.  Nice going, Strand and Charlie.

So we finally got the backstory for the kids, which held no real surprises.  Survivors find a perfect place and it all comes crashing down, which is par for the Zombie Apocalypse course.  We now know explicitly, though, that getting radioactive Zombie blood on you is deadly, although I question if that would necessarily be true. I'll be sure to test it if there's ever a real Zombie Apocalypse. Anyway, both Strand and Charlie, as well as Alicia, may be testing it themselves, since they're all in the midst of the Atomic Horde of the Dead.

Meanwhile, Karen David is trying to stave off another meltdown at the power plant and still has custody of poor Morgan's stick.  Something tells me that there's got to be a twist coming that will somehow allow Karen to live and Morgan to get his stick back.  It's just too sad watching him trying to find a substitute stick. He's like Captain America without his shield.

And thanks to John, Dwight is closer than ever before to finding his wife. But now his wife doesn't want to be found.  John has, ironically, decided to keep Dwight's Dear John letter a secret, so he won't give up hope-- but how will they keep searching with no more clues?  Well, John used to be a cop, so maybe he'll find some new clues anyway....
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 M.E.

M.E.
  • Islander
  • 8,046 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 09:35 PM

Okay, but why was this episode named, The Little Prince, did I miss something?

#4 FarscapeOne

FarscapeOne
  • Islander
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 04:42 PM

"The Little Prince" is that book the boy was reading and was about a prince whose plane crashed but got it working by rebuilding it, which is what these people are trying to do.

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users