• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,933 posts

Posted 14 July 2019 - 04:25 PM

Strand and Charlie seek safety. Dorie helps Dwight on his quest. Morgan stays focused on the greater mission. Elsewhere, Alicia refuses to give up.  

In short:  Stuff happens.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#2 M.E.

M.E.
  • Islander
  • 8,116 posts

Posted 14 July 2019 - 08:51 PM

lol

Quite a bit happened,  I wonder if Alicia will be alright.

#3 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,933 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 06:13 PM

Uh oh....  :unsure:
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#4 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,933 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 07:13 PM

Well, things are getting pretty much down to the wire with the nuclear plant. Meltdown seems imminent. Grace gave it twelve hours, but it might be even less than that. I wonder if Morgan will be able to save his real stick from the holocaust. That was a cool shot of the collapsed nuclear dome, by the way.

I got a kick out of how Strand and Charlie kept the Walkers at bay with the balloon.  Stretchy material may be a better defense than rigid material.  Maybe they can find a parachute warehouse at some point. But they managed to survive and get the propellers back to the truck stop, and Al and June got some more fuel from the mesa or whatever that is up there, so it seems like they are close to being ready to fly. Meanwhile, Al spilled the beans about her romantic interlude, although she did leave out the part about her girlfriend being one of the black-clad mystery figures.  I wonder if this will come back to bite her, or if we'll ever even see Helicopter Girl again. The Helicopter People must know about the imminent nuclear meltdown-- but then again, if they do, why are they not doing something to prevent it?

I'm still not sure what to make of Dwight's part in all of this.  John finally spilled the beans about the letter, so he and Dwight are headed back to rejoin the group.  Dwight still hasn't given up hope of finding his wife, despite her message, but-- even if she's alive, won't she be killed in the upcoming cloud of nuclear death?  She can't have gotten that far.

So once John and Dwight get back, the gang will all be together again, plus Dwight and Grace and a gaggle of kids-- has anyone given any thought to the weight limit on that plane?

View PostM.E., on 14 July 2019 - 08:51 PM, said:

Quite a bit happened,  I wonder if Alicia will be alright.  
If I was her, I would have immediately run and dove into the river instead of waiting a while and halfheartedly washing my face.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users