Killjoys 5-2, pic - 1 - 1500 px.jpg

Killjoys 5-2, pic - 2 - 1500 px.jpg

Killjoys 5-2, pic - 3 - 1500 px.jpg

Killjoys 5-2, pic - 4 - 1500 px.jpg

Killjoys 5-2, pic - 5 - 1500 px.jpg

Killjoys 5-2, pic - 6 - 1500 px.jpg

Killjoys 5-2, pic - 7 - 1500 px.jpg

Killjoys 5-2, pic - 8 - 1500 px.jpg

Awake from the memory matrix, Dutch is determined to wake her friends and stop The Lady, before it's too late.

Promotional photos from www.farfarawaysite.com. :)
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 FarscapeOne

FarscapeOne
  • Islander
  • 3,938 posts

Posted 28 July 2019 - 01:12 PM

"Sexy people have feelings, too."

Fancy Lee... so funny.

#3 Niko

Niko
  • Watchdog
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 28 July 2019 - 05:54 PM

I really enjoyed this episode.  The way Davin & Johnny worked the "case" of finding Dutch felt like a throwback to some of their earlier warrant-of-the-week fun-times... even if they didn't realize who they were in this one.  I just kept talking to my cat through the whole episode going "They're just so cute!"

I was guessing that the absence of Fancy and Turin last week meant that they might have had something to do with how Dutch's "toy" got in her room, but I guess that will remain a mystery.  I hope they don't leave that as a complete loose end.  Do we assume Aneela is either out in the world and/or taking action incorporeally?
- Whatsoever you do to the least of my people, that you do unto me.    (Matthew 25:40)

- Do not let kindness and truth leave you; Bind them around your neck, Write them on the tablet of your heart.  (Proverbs 3:3)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Killjoys, Killjoys: Season 5

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users