Getting an "Insecure Connection" warning for Exisle? No worry

Details in this thread

Marvel's Agents of SHIELD: S6E12/13 - The Sign/New Life

Agents of SHIELD Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Marvels Agents of SHIELD Season Finale Marvel TV

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,626 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 12:16 PM

The Season 6 finale:  With time running short, the team will have to go to hell and back to stop the end of everything.

I’m still wondering how the Chronocons are going to figure in this tale :unsure:

Anyhow, remember to tune in to ABC this Friday (August 2), True Believers, beginning at 8pm Eastern/7pm Central, to catch the 2-hour season finale.

Excelsior!!!

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself

Edited by G-man, 01 August 2019 - 12:16 PM.

Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me take what comes with a smile, without loss of courage.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
Let me do right to all, and wrong no man.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,933 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 06:23 PM

I have a feeling that the Chroniconeans are being set up for the final season storyline.

I also have a sad feeling that Fuzzy Guy is going to sacrifice himself for the greater good.  :(
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,626 posts

Posted 03 August 2019 - 10:10 AM

Soooo ...

They had the technology.
They had the know-how.
Of course they rebuilt him ... Better.  Stronger.  Faster.

Also, Enoch is the man; Deke (Mr. Fuzzy) got some depth, but he is still the worst; May comes through in a clutch; Mack and Yo-yo finally get on the same page; Daisy discovers that going with your gut sometimes just leads to indigestion; and when informed that to save the world, they would have to dramatically alter their life course, Fitz-Simmons' response is priceless ("Yeah, yeah, yeah.").

THAT is how you wrap up a season.

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself

Edited by G-man, 04 August 2019 - 08:27 PM.

Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

#4 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,933 posts

Posted 04 August 2019 - 04:08 PM

Well, that was certainly an exciting and suspenseful climax, and it threw a number of surprises at us as well.

The Fear Dimension makes no sense at all, but why worry about it?  So what if beings of pure energy who envy our physical bodies somehow look like cultish priests in black robes and desert dwellers from Tattooine?  The important thing is that the sets look like an Indiana Jones movie, May got to have an apocalyptic sword fight with Punky, and Sarge's inner demon came out before Mack literally cut him down to size.  Plus we got to see the Monoliths in their pristine condition.

I was amazed and pleasantly surprised that no one was killed off, since this was the season finale and we're heading into the final season.  May and YoYo came the closest, but I was pretty afraid for Fuzzy, too.  But he did get his big dramatic moment and got to save the day. Several times.

And the Chronocopters finally showed up again-- and apparently all of them but Enoch have been reassigned as Hunters-- but mainly, as expected, to set them up as the primary threat in the final season.  Apparently we'll have some time-tripping adventures, since it looks like at least some of them have landed around 1932 or so.  Maybe they'll bounce around a bit and we'll get some Agent Carter before the show is over.

And while Sarge is gone, SHIELD is not rid of Coulson copies yet-- for next year we've got an enhanced Chronocoulsonic LMD!

But the finale did leave us with a bunch of questions:  What exactly did Enoch mean that they would have to change the very courses of their lives ("Yeah, yeah, yeah.")?  How much time has passed for Simmons and Fitz?  Why "can't" she know where Fitz is?  Why did she show up in the temple after all the heavy lifting and not before to help with the fight?  Why are they traveling to 1932?  Where is Fuzzy (I kind of lost track of him)? Is the new Flint a real boy now?  And will May's somewhat cryptic comment from the beginning of the season-- "We had more time than we thought"-- figure into all this somehow?
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#5 M.E.

M.E.
  • Islander
  • 8,116 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 11:27 AM

Pardon my ignorance but, who is Fuzzy?  I'm getting old names don't stay with me like they used to.

I have all the same questions that, RJD does.  Well done, RJD.  You saved me lots of typing. :lol:

#6 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,626 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 01:29 PM

Fuzzy = Deke, who is the grandson of Fitz-Simmons who came back from the future.

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself
-- Doc Savage

#7 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,933 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 06:56 PM

I should start a thread to keep track of all the nicknames I use.  :lol:

View PostM.E., on 07 August 2019 - 11:27 AM, said:

I have all the same questions that, RJD does.  Well done, RJD.  You saved me lots of typing. :lol:  
No problem.  Now we just need to wait forever to get the answers.  :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Agents of SHIELD, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Marvels Agents of SHIELD, Season Finale, Marvel TV

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users